PDA

View Full Version : Silly Question About ADRs...

PopPhan
07-26-2011, 11:57 AM
OK...I should know this, and I'm sure it has been asked before (but I couldn't find it on a quick search)....

When someone cancels an ADR, when is that opening returned to 'circulation' for someone else to get? Is there a set time of day, or is it immediate?

The reason I ask is that I have been checking many times during the day for possible openings for 'Ohana during our upcoming trip and would like to know if there might be an optimum time for checking for openings.

I realize that I will probably be out of luck, but coming up on our 45 day mark, I thought I might luck out on the misfortune of others and snag an opening...NOT THAT I WOULD WISH OTHERS MISFORTUNE IN HAVING TO CANCEL OR CHANGE AN UPCOMING TRIP!!!!

SBETigg
07-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Your best bet is to be obsessive and just keep checking at the Disney reservations site throughout the day, plus try calling now and then. I don't think you can count on any given time being the best time to yield that ADR. Good luck!

Strmchsr
07-26-2011, 01:09 PM
As far I know, it goes back into circulation immediately. But, I'm not sure there's an optimum time for getting an ADR. I've found one even up to 2 days before we left. So, just keep trying!