PDA

View Full Version : Any Recent Polynesian Concierge Visitors?

RememberTheMagic
07-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Hey everybody!

My family, best friend and I are heading back to the World in just one week! We've stayed in the Hawaii building before and can't wait to be back :cloud9:

Can anybody give me a recent report on some of the food offerings in the lounge? Specifically, I'm really hoping they still have that sweet pineapple bread out for breakfast! But any info about snack/evening offerings would be great too! Thanks!

RememberTheMagic
07-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Really? Nobody? :shrug: Guess I'll just have to be surprised!

Catzle
07-28-2011, 03:37 PM
We were there in May. I don't remember any pineapple bread out for any meal. Breakfast was actually a mess. They have yogurt, and a variety of things for breakfast. Now if you have a family come in and take all of the cinnamon rolls to their table and then end up throwing away 1/2 of them, they will be all out! Trust me happened twice!! But they have bagels everyday i think that was the only one constant thing.
They do have pineapple and carmel sauce. They have the carrots and celery etc. with the ranch dip.
We usually did not make it back for dessert.
The regular soda was out.
PB&J for lunch with gummy worms, or popcorn etc. for lunch snack.
Dinner was swedish meatballs, sandwiches of some kind but not like roast beef etc.
Fruit.

RememberTheMagic
07-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Wow, sorry to hear it wasn't too magical during your stay--but thanks for the info!

SBETigg
07-28-2011, 05:28 PM
Sometimes it helps to look at recent trip reports. Here's one: Poly People are Summer Trippin' (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=183920) . Maybe you'll find more information there.