PDA

View Full Version : Good signs for Aug. 6-11!!!

spoiledraf
07-25-2011, 04:23 AM
We'll be in the Magic the 6th thru the 11th, and after checking availability throughout the parks and resort hotels, with some exceptions, there are dining opportunities everywhere. Chef Mickeys is booked, along with some others, but even Cinderellas Royal Table has 9am openings. Thats unheard of. I'm hoping this is a sign of lighter crowds as well as an opportunity to be less locked in to ADRs and let us stop when we want instead of having to work our visit around our dining plans. Actually, we have only 3 ADRS locked in for this trip so this is going to work out GREAT! 12 days until we hit the road. :party:

Strmchsr
07-25-2011, 07:41 AM
ADR availability is really not a good indicator of crowd size (for instance, if they know they are going to have much larger crowds they open up more dining slots. If they expect lighter crowds, fewer slots, which can actually make restaurants fill up faster), but I definitely hope for lighter crowds for you!

spoiledraf
07-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Some good points. Still hoping for a freak drop off in crowds although I really don't expect it. The bright side is still the fact we can get a meal without having a reservation 180 days (or even 180 minutes) in advance. :number1: