PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club room recommendation

Disneymom201
07-23-2011, 05:33 AM
I am able to complete my early check-in for the BC in 18 days :minnie:!!! For those who have stayed here before, do you have any input to room location, floor level, etc. We are staying in a "Garden View" room. Disney family is all young and healthy, so no special accommodations are needed in this department.
Thanks for your input, it's appreciated :mickey:

27 days til The Contemporary...just upgraded to Club Level :thumbsup:
28 days til The Beach Club
2010: Surprise vacation for the kids to AKL
2009: Wilderness Lodge
2008: Grand Floridian
2005-2007 Off Property

moe513
07-23-2011, 11:51 AM
If you want any outdoor space you might want to request a first floor room with a patio. most of the rooms DO NOT have a balcony. It has to do with the roof line. Enjoy

arm00leg
07-23-2011, 01:08 PM
We were on the third floor facing Epcot, I wish I could remember the room number, it was a great location. We did have a balcony that over looked some trees but we could see some of Illuminations at night. We loved our room, it was quiet, it was a quick walk over to Epcot and one of the smaller pools and hot tub. A little bit longer walk to the store and lobby - but really not bad at all. It was our first stay at BC and budget permitting we will stay there again. Loved it!! We liked being on the Epcot side, quicker access. It's a beautiful place to stay, enjoy and have a great time!

missymouseworld
07-23-2011, 03:20 PM
We had a standard view room in November when we were there and requested ground floor. The reasoning was that I had heard that some the room do not have balconies and some have very tiny balconies and we wanted the option to go outside and sit. We had a ground floor with a walkout patio with two chairs and a table and it was facing a garden area. It was really nice in the morning, after getting breakfast and coffee from the quick service dining area, to bring it back and sit there if we wanted to. There isn't too many areas to sit and eat at by the quick service area except for the solarium and a patio with a few tables and chairs.