PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about...

UCJen
07-22-2011, 04:26 PM
The Flying Fish Cafe.

I booked a belated (by a month) anniversary meal for my husband and me next month.

I am a vegetarian. My husband eats fish, but he's not massively keen on it.

Does anyone have any feedback?
Love it?
Hate it?
Meh?

Thanks!

gardenia
07-22-2011, 07:58 PM
I'm a vegetarian also, somewhat of a foodie, and we stay at the Boardwalk Inn or Villas frequently. I have been really tempted to eat at Flying Fish. What has always changed my mind is... the place SMELLS like fish. I mean, really fishy. Totally FISHY. They have a vegetarian dish, but I would probably not be able to taste it due to the over-riding aroma of fish. Just my opinion.

steamboat willy
07-23-2011, 08:55 AM
Flying Fish (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/resorts/flyingfish.asp)

My DW and I CELEBRATED our 25th at the Flying Fish on our last DISNEY trip. She does NOT eat FISH, but I LOVE it! She had a great steak, with VEGETABLES. Desserts were GREAT! I'm sure they could offer you both something delicious that you would enjoy!
Fish Smell ? :confused:
My DW doesn't like fish and has a keen sense of smell for anything that floats. See never made a comment on that.
The place is beautiful inside and they even brought our menu with our names on it for our Anniversary.
Your not limited to just Fish @ the Flying Fish!
GREAT DINING FOR US TWO!

ENJOY. :thumbsup: