PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight processional packages

goofygirl64
07-20-2011, 02:44 PM
So...is this something that I should be on the phone to reserve at 7:00am on the 26th? We will be at WDW the week of December 11th and we definitely want to do this package. Does anyone know from past experience how quickly this fills up?

thanks!

Bucs300
08-04-2011, 12:05 AM
I've never booked a package for it before but from what I've always read and been told it fills up VERY quickly. I think the DIsney reservations line opens at 7am so I would definitely call at 7 to make sure your spot is reserved. :mickey:

Jeff
08-04-2011, 10:58 PM
It really depends on what day you want them for and which restaurant. We have been able to get them for Christmas Day the last several years, if I want them for LaCellier I call the day the packages becomes available, but not necessary at 7am. If you don't want one of the most popular restaurants you can easily call later in the day.

jpH/keD
08-05-2011, 09:00 AM
We booked LeCellier for our CP package. I was on the phone at the proper "witching hour"!!
It is WORTH IT tho!!! Awesome dinner, even better show! :thumbsup: Enjoy!

mousetrapper
08-10-2011, 05:26 PM
I've never done this before and see that a few performances fall during our stay in November.

Can anyone give more info about the Candlelight Processional and also the Holidays Around the World? We already have ADRs for Rose & Crown at 7:30 the night I'm thinking about, so if I wanted to do the dinner package I guess I'd just need to call Disney and switch to the dinner package (if it's still available). I suppose I could also do an early lunch somewhere else.

Anyone know where the special designated Illuminations viewing spot is?