PDA

View Full Version : dream boat

peter's #1 fan
07-19-2011, 02:17 PM
can anyone tell me about the quick service food areas on the new Dream boat. I can't find any information about it.
thanks

Imalismom
07-20-2011, 10:30 AM
I have not been on the Dream yet (next year for me) but this is what I found out in my looking around to try to find an answer for you:

Deck 11 has:
Flo's Cafe
Luigi's Pizza
Doc's Grill
Fillmore's Favorites
Eye Scream

Next to Donald's Pool sits Flo's Café, a Quick Service eatery that's themed after the Disney animated feature film, Cars. It's actually comprised of several food stations, each with its own name: Tow-Mater's Grill, Luigi's Pizza and Fillmore's Favorites. In addition, there is an ice cream station called Eye Scream Treats, themed after Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc., and a smoothie bar called Frozone Treats, themed after the character Frozone from the Disney animated film, The Incredibles

Hopefully Ed or someone who has been on the dream will be by soon to fill in the gaps for me...

LorrieP
07-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Imalismom got it right!! They had burgers, fries, pizza, chicken nuggets, salads, cookies, etc.

Frozone's and Eyescream were at the other end of the pool. Right next to Cabana's.

Cabana's is buffet style. I believe they served lunch until 2 and have an awesome variety!! We pretty much ate lunch there every day!

Have an awesome time!!