PDA

View Full Version : October Offers

splashtest
07-19-2011, 08:33 AM
I'm going October 6-12....anyone know when the discounts for this timeframe will be released. I'm starting to get a bit frustrated that nothing has been released as of yet.

VWL Mom
07-19-2011, 09:20 AM
Looks like they were released late July in 2009 and mid August in 2010. Google wdw historic discounts for full listings.

Strmchsr
07-19-2011, 09:29 AM
Looks like they were released late July in 2009 and mid August in 2010. Google wdw historic discounts for full listings.

Or just look in Info Central.

That said, I'm not sure there will be a discount for that time frame. I'm hearing some rumors (in no way confirmed) that Disney is strongly considering no discounts for late fall/winter. They may change on that, and I hope they do, but I think we have to prepare for that possibility.

KAT1811
07-19-2011, 01:06 PM
I would be very surprised if they do not have discounts for the fall/winter time frame. They had special offers all summer long and for spring time, which tend to be the busiest times. The economy is still terrible so I would think WDW is feeling the pain just like the rest of the country. Hopefully sometime in the next month we'll see something emerge.