PDA

View Full Version : Wyndham Bonnett Creek Resort?

minnie-mouse
07-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Has anyone stayed here and can give me details, ie, would you recommend? We are used to staying the Polynesian so are looking for a fairly upscale resort without the hefty price. Also, we are looking for a resort that is good for young children, 5&7, especially activities at night? How are the restaurants? Pools? Any beach area?

shellyb627
07-18-2011, 06:02 PM
We have stayed here twice this past year. Both times we requested a "fireworks" view and both times it was granted. You can actually see the epcot ball from afar in some rooms and the higher fireworks ! The pools were good. They have a small lazy river and a zero entry pool. They also have a pool with water slides. As far a restaurants, you will have to go off site for that... They do have all different activities to participate in, movie nights, etc. We did not utilize the shuttle as we had a car but it was not frequent. There is no "beach area". Also a big thing to point out here is that there is no maid service!!! This is a timeshare resort that you can rent!!! So no fresh towels, everyday, etc. So, if you want clean towels you have to throw them in the washer and dryer that is in your room. However, there is a significant price difference and we did find this resort avail at an auction site that I think I can't name here but that is how I rented it each time for way less than a disney hotel... It all depends what you want from your vacation. We had a 2 bedroom condo with full kitchen, living room, 2 baths, for next to nothing!!! Oh one huge thing to point out....Check in time is 4pm dont expect to check in before then!!! Also at 4pm there will be a HUGE line (like 2 hours no joke).... arrive at 7pm or later for check in......