PDA

View Full Version : Wonderland tea party

Giselle
07-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Has anyone tried the Wonderland tea party? Can you let me know if parents stay and watch and any other details. I'm considering it for DD 7 on our next trip.

disneykidsince1970
07-20-2011, 01:01 PM
I've never done the Wonderland Tea Party (though a quick google search showed that parents are allowed to stay), my sister and I have done the high tea at the Grand Fla. It was first class all the way. A lovely memory for us! It was the perfect kind of romance for two Disney-loving sisters :hug:

Bucs300
08-04-2011, 12:21 AM
I've never experienced it myself but here is what I could find on it for you...

It is for children 4 to 12 years old, runs for 1 hour every weekday and starts at either 1:30pm or 2:00pm, I've read both. Parents can either stay and watch or use the hour to do something else. Reservations are required, there is a maximum of 25 children to ensure each child gets quality time with the characters, which are usually Alice and Mad Hatter. As far as the food goes the children get to finger paint/decorate their own cupcakes, eat heart shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chocolate dipped rice krispie squares plus some apple juice. Children also get to enjoy a story and make a flower bouquet. Price is $40 per child and you can reserve a spot 90 days in advance.

I hope this helps you out Giselle! :mickey:

jarajam
08-07-2011, 08:40 PM
My daughter did it a couple of years ago when she was 6. We did not stay with her for the tea party...they have cast members who supervise. I guess you could if you wanted to, but she wanted to be a big girl and do it on her own. She had a blast!