PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Drinking Input Requested

DAWS
07-17-2011, 10:38 PM
As many of you know, we have the Drink Around the World Showcase passports, and the Monorail Drink-a-Thon passports already, and we are thinking of expanding...

Do you think a Boardwalk Beverages passport might be of interest to some of the Disney imbibers out there?

We'd sincerely love to get your input - please consider adding any comments that might help us in developing products that our friends might enjoy...

Twinsowner
07-18-2011, 03:53 AM
There is already too much alcohol use at Disney. Not really looking to encourage any more.

RememberTheMagic
07-18-2011, 07:37 AM
That's the great thing about Disney- there's something to do for all ages. And as long as those 21+ participate responsibly, I think it'd be a great idea! Jellyrolls is such a fun place, you always meet interesting people and the performers are top-notch :mickey:

DisneyDINK
07-18-2011, 09:47 AM
"Drink Around the World" - fun albeit sometimes iresponsible way to make another special memory (or lack thereof) at WDW.

Monorail - As often as that thing breaks down these days I wouldn't want to be stuck on it or stranded by it if I had a few.

Boardwalk - might be too much of a "good" thing. If there is a Boardwalk passport I'm sure it wouldn't stop there. You can get booze everywhere but the MK, so what would be next in the expansion? DHS - Drink around the studios? Yack @ the Yak & Yeti?

Dulcee
07-18-2011, 09:50 AM
I think the boardwalk is more of an "adult" atmosphere, especially after dark. I could see it being a fun option, and one that doesn't require park passes.

nfrustaci
07-18-2011, 12:59 PM
I think the boardwalk is more of an "adult" atmosphere, especially after dark. could see it being a fun option, and one that doesn't require park passes.

:thumbsup: i agree. while i am not a drinker by anymeans, i think if you choose to drink then that is a great place. nice atmoshpere for adults. before i found out that i was a diabetic i liked to visit down town and dance and drink the night away. i was saddend when they removed the night clubs. i would have liked to at least go dancing. i think that the boardwalk is a great place for drink around the world. fun fun fun. children shouldn't be up at that hour anyway !!! maybe it should start at like 9pm till midnight.

DisneyaHolic
07-19-2011, 11:24 PM
While I would never want to see anyone going overboard, drinking too much in Disney World, I have enjoyed Drinking Around the World Showcase many times (we usually share a drink in each country, and do it over several hours, enjoying the entertainment) and have run into MANY people doing it too. We always have a great time, because everyone is so nice. In all the times we have done it, we've never seen anyone seem really drunk.

We also love playing at the Boardwalk - especially Jellyrolls. I would definitely say to develop another set of passports - they are really fun!

Posterchild
07-20-2011, 02:36 AM
Yes, This would be a great idea!

One of the wonderful things about disney, is it has fun things to do for kids of all ages!

iceicebritney
07-20-2011, 07:45 AM
I think this is a wonderful idea! My fiancé, our friends and I have nothing to do in the evenings now that pleasure island is gone. We'd certainly be interested in a "Boardwalk Passport" if it included Boardwalk, Yacht, Beach, Swan and Dolphin:thumbsup: