PDA

View Full Version : Birthday meal for 3 year old

Georgesgirl1
07-17-2011, 08:42 PM
ODS will be turning 3 during our January trip. I am trying to figure out where we should go for his "Birthday meal." We will be spending 1 day each in MK and Epcot. We haven't figured out which one will be which day, so meals at either of those parks or a resort would be fine. It doesn't have to be a character meal, but it could be. Any ideas?

Donald
07-17-2011, 11:25 PM
We celebrated our son's 3rd birthday at the castle. He thought he was a big shot celebrity ! We ordered him a cake and they made a big deal about it; he felt very special!

minnie-mouse
07-18-2011, 08:09 AM
If you can do a character meal, I say go for that -maybe Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace. They make such great memories.

nfrustaci
07-18-2011, 12:53 PM
If you can do a character meal, I say go for that -maybe Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace. They make such great memories.

i agree :thumbsup: we had our son's 2nd bday at crystal palace. they are the characters that he can relate to. pooh, and friends. it was great. and chef mickey is great too, classic characters. very age appropriate !!!! food isn't made at either of them. you can find something for everyone. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

cuteduck223
07-18-2011, 12:56 PM
I would suggest if you're at epcot going to garden grill. the character interaction there is great, with mickey, pluto, chip and dale. I've always felt you get better character interaction with mickey there. :)

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-18-2011, 01:42 PM
Wherever you choose ( I second the character meal at either parks) just make sure you tell the server when you check in and when you get seated. And have a button for him, and a t-shirt or something.... if you play it up, they will! He'll be sure to feel like a star!

nfrustaci
07-20-2011, 09:52 PM
i agree :thumbsup: we had our son's 2nd bday at crystal palace. they are the characters that he can relate to. pooh, and friends. it was great. and chef mickey is great too, classic characters. very age appropriate !!!! food isn't made at either of them. you can find something for everyone. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

oops i meant food isn't bad at either of them. ha, don't u just hate it when u reread your posts and think what the heck was i thinking ????

DisneyOtaku
07-24-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm going to cast my vote in with Chef Mickey's if you go to the MK (just a monorail ride over!) or the Garden Grill if you are in EPCOT.

Sylvia
07-27-2011, 10:39 PM
As has already been suggested, don't forget the birthday button and make sure he wears it during your trip, and especially on his special day. At various times during my many trips, I've watch kids (and many adults - myself included) be treated like royalty when CMs (and many times, other guests) wish him/her "Happy Birthday". Just another touch of Pixie Dust. :party: