PDA

View Full Version : November 13-21 your thoughs?

Zeike
07-17-2011, 09:23 AM
Hi all! we are finally book for a nov 13-21 vacation. We are hoping for a great time. What are your thoughs in terms of crowds, weather and anything that comes to mind. Thanks!:thumbsup:

BigRedDad
07-17-2011, 09:43 AM
The time should be great. Weather can be hit or miss unfortunately and is relative any way. You could see 30s and 80s. Watch the weather forecast and pack accordingly when you are getting ready to leave.

Crowds should be light to moderate at the beginning and slowly increasing to moderate and high near the end.

Enjoy.

lynnek
07-17-2011, 10:40 AM
If you have time when you get in on the 13th--last day of F&W and last day of Festival of the Masters--downtown disney. We really enjoyed the artisans and the street art--think sidewalk chalk on steroids, or Bert from Mary Poppins. The kids had so much fun at the Masters Festival--things sponsored by Sharpie, Family Fun, Leggo, animation classes, painting demos etc.
We went for the first time ever to WDW during this time last yr and are returning this yr. Weather--I looked at the rainfall percentages for November--one of the lowest:) Sweatshirt in the evening.

Another thing we found to be a big hit was the dance party at DHS during EMH for the little ones. We bypassed Fantasmic because we thought DD2 would be frightened and danced the night away with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and some of the Disney Channel characters. Bubbles coming out of the ceiling, balloon animals made for eveyone. Also, Osborne Lights gets started then!

Holiday decorations are up or going up at the resorts.

Suzi Q
07-17-2011, 11:07 AM
That's my week to go too, see ya there!!! Pop Century. Gotta love bounce back offer!

Zeike
07-17-2011, 12:55 PM
We are planning of having a no-theme-park our first and last day so Festival of the Masters sounds good for the 1st day, did not know about it.

We'll keep an eye on the weather as the time gets near. We wanted to stay at POP but being 5 are staying at Port Orleans Riverside and don't know what to expect from this resort, any thoughs are welcome too.

Hope everyone going this week has an awesome Disney time!

mickeefan
07-17-2011, 01:20 PM
We will be there at the same time. The MVMCP. Will have started. I. Have my fingers crossed the Osborne Family Lights will be on by then.

faline
07-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Have my fingers crossed the Osborne Family Lights will be on by then.

I believe they are slated to begin on November 10th.