PDA

View Full Version : Photo ID Question

EpcotFan182
07-17-2011, 12:51 AM
Hi all

Not sure if anyone would be able to answer this, but I always value everyone's opinions here so your thoughts are greatly appreciated :mickey:

I recently lost a large amount of weight (~200 lbs) since my last trip to the World, and realize I don't really look like the picture on my driver's license or passport anymore. This got me thinking that this may be a problem at the airport when they're checking my ID. Does anyone have any experience with something like this? Any input is greatly appreciated!

NJGIRL
07-17-2011, 06:53 AM
I don't have any experience on this but I just wanted to say .....Good for you, that must have taken alot of hard work and will power! :thumbsup:

Jillirose
07-17-2011, 06:56 AM
Not sure about the ID, but wanted to say :congrats:

BigRedDad
07-17-2011, 07:15 AM
Best advice would be to get a new license with a new picture. The hour spent with the DMV will be nothing compared to the hours spent arguing with TSA if it happens.

DisneyFr33k
07-17-2011, 07:29 AM
Best advice would be to get a new license with a new picture. The hour spent with the DMV will be nothing compared to the hours spent arguing with TSA if it happens.

First of all, congrats on such a huge accomplishment!

I would agree with BigRedDad. Call the DMV and inquire about getting a new picture on your license. Even if it costs, it would be worth it for sure.

faline
07-17-2011, 04:42 PM
What a terrific achievement! Congrats! :thumbsup:

I agree with the other posters - contact DMV and see about getting a new picture on your license.