PDA

View Full Version : Panic Just Set In

ponmommy
07-16-2011, 08:07 PM
I was just printing off all of our reservation information and came across 2 dining reservations that say "no longer in our system".

I know that I switched a few ADR's but for some reason I cant find that they were printed off before and now I am not sure how to find them.

So....is there a way for me to access all of my ADR's without having their individual confirmation #'s? :help:

Thank you !

faline
07-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Did you connect the dining reservations with your room reservation number? I'd also suggest calling Disney and having them look the reservations up under your name.

ponmommy
07-16-2011, 08:26 PM
I will try that...Thanks!
Im not sure if they are connected. I made our room/ticket reservations with MJ and I made the ADR's online

faline
07-16-2011, 08:32 PM
If you made them at the 180 + 10 mark, I believe you need to enter your reservation number or you can only make reservations for 180 days out and need to go back daily to make more reservations.

Jillirose
07-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Did you make your reservations online? I log onto the Disney site and make my reservations from there. Then, when I return it shows all my active reservations.

Jillirose
07-16-2011, 09:03 PM
I see you did make them online. Go to disney.go.com and log in. Select the following tabs: Parks & Travel >Disney World>My Reservations

There is a spot for 'find missing reservation'

ponmommy
07-16-2011, 09:06 PM
@ Jill...I did make them online at the 180 days mark, but now it will only pull up each reservation if i enter the confirmation # for them. I dont have 2 of the #'s for some reason. I will try to tx Disney direct and see if they can find them.

Thanks !

VWL Mom
07-16-2011, 09:36 PM
If you call Disney they should be able to pull them up by the phone number used to make the dining reservation. This has happened to me before and they were able to retrieve them and give me the confirmation numbers.

ponmommy
07-16-2011, 10:24 PM
thank you all so much for your suggestions and guidance:)

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-16-2011, 11:38 PM
Just wanted to add that this seems to happen a fair bit (and happened to me before our last trip).

Sometimes, for whatever reason, all the ADR's don't show up online. They are still there, so just give them a call to confirm. Also, once you arrive, the resort can print out a full list of your ADR's for you.

ponmommy
07-17-2011, 12:08 AM
Ok.........Panic gone! I found my reservations!! Wouldnt you know I had them written down in a totally different area than my other ADR's.......Thank you everyone for your help.

*****36 days and counting*******

faline
07-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Good to hear!