PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Back Still Available?

Ms. Mode
07-15-2011, 08:18 PM
We are 29 days away from our trip and are hoping that they are still offering the Bounce Back deal when we get there. Has anyone just gotten back from WDW that would know if it's still available?

If so, could you tell me if it's the 40, 30, 20 deal please?

Thanks so much!:mickey:

olivegirl
07-16-2011, 07:29 AM
I would sure like to know as we will be there in August as well!!! :thumbsup:

nfrustaci
07-16-2011, 08:16 AM
I hear about this bounce back all the time. what exactly is it? something to do with DVC ? Just curious, having a quiet cup of coffee before my 2 year old tornado wakes up. heading to disney in 89 days. less than a year from our last trip. it seems like forever since i have been there. not dvc members yet but i think we are close.

VWL Mom
07-16-2011, 08:21 AM
There was no bounceback at BLT when we were there the end of June but I saw a post yesterday that someone returned July 14 and there was one. For the life of me I can't find that post this morning.

To the pp, bounceback is when you get an offer in your room to book a future stay @ a special rate. You need to book it while you are there.

Found it, here's the link http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=183864

nfrustaci
07-16-2011, 08:28 AM
ah, thank you. i have been going for 12 years and no one has ever offered me that? is it something you have to ask about ?

VWL Mom
07-16-2011, 08:55 AM
You can usually find it in the room on a print out. If it's not there you can ask at the front desk if they have any bounceback offers in place.

Going2HeavenRU
07-16-2011, 09:32 AM
We will be staying at the Pop in November with no special deals but want to stay at the Boardwalk next Sept for our anniversary. If the trip we are on does not have any special deals, can you still get a bounce back if it is available? Also what do you have to put down or pay if you accept the "bounce back"?

disneymom15
07-16-2011, 10:02 AM
We will be staying at the Pop in November with no special deals but want to stay at the Boardwalk next Sept for our anniversary. If the trip we are on does not have any special deals, can you still get a bounce back if it is available? Also what do you have to put down or pay if you accept the "bounce back"?

Yes to your bounce back question. Like PP said, if there isn't an offer in your room, ask at the front desk. As to down payment, if it's a room only you need to leave a 1 night deposit.

Pirate Granny
07-16-2011, 06:04 PM
I get one every September...and book it...you can always cancel with no penalty..only once I literally had to go to the front desk at POR to get it...free dining every year...had to get two day park pass this year instead of one day...and had to pay to upgrade to the regular dining plan...staying at pop and only got the QS with the offer for value hotels. My friend got one in June for various dates the rest of this year...she booked wilderness lodge in November. This will most likely be my last bounce back, since we are now DVC owners...no bounce backs offered to DVC...or free dining.

Not2Loud
07-17-2011, 03:06 PM
When I was at CSR and CBR two weeks ago, they had the bounce back promo material in the rooms. I have a bounce back res in December on some great rates.

When I get to the office tomorrow, I will pull out the info, as I brought it back for some reason.