PDA

View Full Version : How Scary is the Huanted Carriage Ride?

Wall-e
07-14-2011, 03:06 PM
I am thinking of giving the Haunted Carriage ride a try. My kids are 9 and 6, and they aren't they bravest kids around. They do both go on he Haunted Mansion. I know it is Disney, so I am sure it is not too scary, but I was just hoping to get some opions from people who have done it. Will the kids be scared or will it just be fun.

Thanks!

buzznwoodysmom
07-14-2011, 03:46 PM
We did this last year when my kids were 10 and 8 and they loved it. They were a bit scared. They started out sitting on one side of the carriage together while their grandmother and I sat on the other side. Not too far into the ride my youngest asked if we had room for him to sit with us. Then a few minutes later my mom asked my oldest if he wanted her to go sit with him, to which he replied "yes". Other than that they didn't have nightmares or anything else. They both say, to this day, that they really enjoyed it and were so glad we did it. We watched the movie "Sleepy Hallow" before we went on the trip and they weren't scared of the movie. Maybe you could test their tolerance of the movie first.