PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Characters

Hog
07-14-2011, 10:52 AM
So I am debating if I should get tickets to go to MNSSHP. My DD5 loved character meet and greets when we we last at the world, it's all she really wanted to do, and I have heard they have slot of rare characters at this party. Are you able to get autographs and pictures with all the characters at the event? If she couldn't get autographs for her collection she would be really bummed and I don't think I would Want to go...

Dyanna
07-14-2011, 03:51 PM
Just like going to MK on a normal day you will be able to get both picts & autographs of the characters during MNSSHP. We have done in the past & will do so again in Oct/Nov.

Hog
07-14-2011, 04:17 PM
I thought you would be able to, but I also read on other sites that you arent able to get autographs with them. I have seen pictures of a lot of rare characters I know my DD would love. Anyone have a listing of characters that appeared last year?

asianway
07-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Of the characters I would call "rare" at the 2010 party, here is the rundown:

Snow Prince-signs
Prince Phillip-signs
Old Hag-signs
Abu-signs
Tarzan-signs
Jane Porter-signs
Seven Dwarves-do not sign
Dr Facilier-mix n mingle-does not sign
Maleficent-mix n mingle-does not sign
Cruella de Vil-mix n mingle-does not sign
Bullseye-never signs anywhere

Hope this helps!

Hog
07-16-2011, 10:59 AM
Of the characters I would call "rare" at the 2010 party, here is the rundown:

Snow Prince-signs
Prince Phillip-signs
Old Hag-signs
Abu-signs
Tarzan-signs
Jane Porter-signs
Seven Dwarves-do not sign
Dr Facilier-mix n mingle-does not sign
Maleficent-mix n mingle-does not sign
Cruella de Vil-mix n mingle-does not sign
Bullseye-never signs anywhere

Hope this helps!

Thanks it does help! Of the characters that don't sign why don't they?! Can you meet any of them for a signature elsewhere in the park?

joanna71985
07-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Thanks it does help! Of the characters that don't sign why don't they?! Can you meet any of them for a signature elsewhere in the park?

Because of time constraints (the lines get way too long for autographs- especially for the 7 Dwarves).

And no, they do not meet in the parks during the day

asianway
07-16-2011, 08:37 PM

Dopey occasionally meets at special events, I got his autograph at the Finish Line party. Ive been going and getting character pictures since the 70s, and theres still three 'lone" dwarves I dont have a pic with.

Maleficent sometimes trains at the International Gateway, thats where I got her autograph. She was last out this past Easter Sunday.

In theory, Facilier and Cruella would need to train too, but Ive never seen them out. If they were, they would probably sign then. Cruella is out daily at Disneyland, so I got her autograph there.

Bullseye physically cant sign(he has horseshoes!).

I didnt include the Snow Queen on my list as I dont count her as rare, but others might. She wont sign at the mix n mingle, but she meets randomly a couple times a week at the Animation building 5pm sets.

Of course, they could change the lineup this year and flip this all on its ear-entertainment always subject to change you know!

Greenlawler
07-26-2011, 01:58 AM
I have heard rumors of a shake up this year at MNSSHP! Long overdue IMO.....lets hope for some rare villains!

Greenlawler
07-26-2011, 02:01 AM

Sometimes if you speak to a CM you can get a signature.....if there is a special character sig your child wants tell a CM or Guest Relations....it is not a sure thing you just have to find the right CM, whose willing to make the extra effort. Never hurts to ask.
WE have done this and it worked.

disneycutie165
07-31-2011, 11:02 AM
I have heard rumors of a shake up this year at MNSSHP! Long overdue IMO.....lets hope for some rare villains!

Some rare villians would definately be nice! I'm a big fan of the Disney villians! Do any of the Nightmare Before Christmas characters come out for Halloween?

joanna71985
07-31-2011, 05:24 PM
Not at WDW. Jack and Sally have appeared at DL in the past

Greenlawler
07-31-2011, 11:35 PM
I have heard of at least two new villains, however I would prefer that "our friend" who broke the news, would break it here as well. One villain would be a great add, although my family has already met him. The other has been out for a good part of the last year.

disneycutie165
08-01-2011, 09:21 AM
That is exciting! I hope Dr. Facilier (Princess ang the Frog) is one of the new ones!

Greenlawler
08-01-2011, 01:23 PM
That is exciting! I hope Dr. Facilier (Princess ang the Frog) is one of the new ones!

he was actually out last year....I would expect he will be back.

disneycutie165
08-01-2011, 03:58 PM
YAY! :clappy: I'm a sucker for villains and Dr. Facilier is one fo my all-time favorites!

DisneyVillain
08-15-2011, 03:15 PM
I would love to meet Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. He rocks!

crltkcagle
08-21-2011, 09:13 PM
I can't wait!!! Our party starts in 23 days!!!!

mickey_M_lvr
08-24-2011, 03:38 PM
I would love to meet Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. He rocks!

I totally agree! While he isn't really evil....He is just evil enough. :D

Christine
09-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Duffy is also out in his pumpkin costume by city hall (where Santa sits at mnsshp)

like2workout
09-19-2011, 08:57 AM
before the parties started, i saw a list of characters that would be meeting and 2 haunted mansion ghosts were on the list. since the parties started, i've not seen them listed anywhere. does anyone know if they are meeting? thx

asianway
09-19-2011, 06:54 PM
before the parties started, i saw a list of characters that would be meeting and 2 haunted mansion ghosts were on the list. since the parties started, i've not seen them listed anywhere. does anyone know if they are meeting? thx

They are there, but it is not a M&G. The two ghosts sit up on a bench on the HM lawn and talk to the passerbys. You could in theory get a quick shot while they walk to and fro but youd have to get very lucky.

ValenciaCalling
09-20-2011, 09:22 AM
I heard a rumor that there will be NO princes at MNSSHP this year. Please tell me this isn't true. :(

joanna71985
09-20-2011, 07:05 PM
It's not true

Noah's Helper
09-20-2011, 11:17 PM
Where does Donald hang out during the party? and Mickey?

Does Stitch appear in his Elvis costume this year?

SassyMadhatter
09-21-2011, 07:17 AM
Just have to say the mix and mingle characters that signed last time were...Maleficint,Snow Queen,Queen of Hearts, and Frollo.
:malef:

Melanie
09-24-2011, 09:46 AM
We were there last night. Great time! :mpumpkin:

It's not true

We didn't see any Princesses Joanna. Where are they appearing?

Where does Donald hang out during the party? and Mickey?

Does Stitch appear in his Elvis costume this year?

We saw Pumpkin Donald, with Princess Daisy, right in front of Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I heard they've been at Aloha Isle for meets this party season as well.

We met Mickey at his regular spot at park entrance before official party time. We didn't see him out during the party, except during the parade.

Didn't see Elvis Stitch.

Just have to say the mix and mingle characters that signed last time were...Maleficint,Snow Queen,Queen of Hearts, and Frollo.
:malef:

Mix and Mingle characters posing after the show were Frollo, Malificent, Dr. Facilier, Cruella, Evil Queen and Capt. Hook.

We also saw Jafar and Gaston in individual meet and greets.

Our favorites were Abu and Aladdin, Jane and Terk and also listening to Lady Renata on the Haunted Mansion lawn. She looked awesome, and was very funny!

SassyMadhatter
09-26-2011, 07:12 AM
AWESOME...Wow alot more people than the last time I went...thanks for update!:mickey:

squijee
10-11-2011, 03:19 PM
10 days and counting until we leave!!!!! I can't wait to see characters...Gaston is like my fav where is he?

joanna71985
10-12-2011, 09:06 PM
I went to the party last night. It was so much fun! I met Captain Jack, Gaston, Tremaine family, Dr. Facilier, Cruella, Maleficent, Donald and Daisy, Tink and Terrence, all 4 Pooh characters (Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore), Snow White and Snow Prince, Cinderella and Prince Charming, and Rapunzel and Flynn. I also saw both parades and the fireworks, and did the Hitch-hiking Ghosts picture. I definitely plan on doing another party before they end

We didn't see any Princesses Joanna. Where are they appearing?

We met Mickey at his regular spot at park entrance before official party time. We didn't see him out during the party, except during the parade.

Cinderella, Snow White, and Rapunzel (plus their princes) were meeting inside the theater in Town Square. Also, Mickey and Minnie were meeting there as well