PDA

View Full Version : Wild Africa Trek questions

cspenc28
07-14-2011, 07:24 AM
If these questions have been asked, I'm sorry. I really couldn't find them.
My husband and I are going in December, and we want to try new things. So we decided to take a tour. Question #1-I know the Wild Africa Trek tour is expensive, but has anyone taken it, is it worth the cost? Question #2-The Photo CD you get of the pictures they take while on the tour, can you add photopass pictures to that? In the past we always pre-ordered the photopass CD with all the pictures taken on our trip, would I not have to purchase that CD?
I want to book the tour as soon as possible, and the answers to these questions will help me decide if we are taking this tour or another one.
Thanks!

retiredfigment
07-14-2011, 08:31 AM
Q1: Definetely worth the price. Had great guides. Come with questions to get the most out of it, they were very knowledgeable. Lunch was awesome. Would have been a $50 dollar meal in any TS restuarant. Also received water bottle. Got to see so much otherwise missed.
Q2: Not sure. But I was in disbelief over the photo CD we received. Well over 150 pictures. I have the CD as a keepsake and was able to develop the pictures of my DD and I wanted to keep.
Bottom line - go for it.

cspenc28
07-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks! I've heard some great things about the tour, I just wanted to make sure its worth the money.