PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions

Mitzie
07-12-2011, 10:15 AM
DH and I are headed down to Disney World in October for a long weekend. We are staying at the Poly for the first time..very excited. Anyway veering off topic. We have decided we would like to come down the night ahead of time and stay one night at a value since we will be getting there so late. Can we take ME to say All Star Music, but send our luggage to the Poly..we will be getting in early enough for ME to handle the luggage. We are staying club level..do we let them know to look for our luggage? We plan on checking in with the Poly around 8 or 9 in the morning.

With this notion..does anyone know if a standard electric curling iron is allowed in a carry on with Delta...I looked and the web site only mentions butane curling irons.

Dulcee
07-12-2011, 10:27 AM
If you are staying club level I'd give concierge a call. If they don't do it for regular rooms being that your a concierge guest they may work it out for you.

disneymom15
07-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Electric curling irons are allowed in your carry on luggage. We do carry ons all the time and have never had a problem.

faline
07-12-2011, 07:23 PM
I believe Magical Express codes you luggage tags with the resort you will be checking into when you arrive.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-12-2011, 10:13 PM
I wouldn't worry about getting your luggage to Poly on your first night. When transferring between resorts, you can leave your luggage for Disney to transfer, or probably easier, just take it with you to the Poly. A quick taxi trip, and you and your luggage is there, ready to check in.

If you wanted though, you could leave it at All Stars and ask Disney to take care of getting over to the Poly for you (and they will!)