PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding nonalcoholic drinks

FriendsofMickey
07-12-2011, 09:27 AM
We are taking our first cruise since 2000. Back in 2000 you could purchase a mug and refil it (much like the resorts have). Do they still have this option?

DisneyPrincess21
07-12-2011, 02:54 PM
I have heard of a beer mug, but not a refillable mug for any other drinks

joonyer
07-12-2011, 03:47 PM
On Disney Cruise liners soft drinks are included in your fare. You can have all you want. They have self-serve stations on the pool decks. I don't remember a specific souvenir mug, but they may sell them. You don't have to purchase a mug to get the all you can drink soft drinks though.

FriendsofMickey
07-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the answer. If I remember correctly back in 2000, the drinks were not included (other than at dinner). This information helps a lot.

Do you know what all drinks are included? My girls do not do soft drinks, do they have lemonade?

Trying to start making my list of what to bring with us.

DisneyPrincess21
07-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the answer. If I remember correctly back in 2000, the drinks were not included (other than at dinner). This information helps a lot.

Do you know what all drinks are included? My girls do not do soft drinks, do they have lemonade?

Trying to start making my list of what to bring with us.

They have coke, diet coke, sprite, sprite zero, hot chocolate, tea, pink lemonade (like the high-c kind)

FriendsofMickey
07-12-2011, 10:49 PM
They have coke, diet coke, sprite, sprite zero, hot chocolate, tea, pink lemonade (like the high-c kind)

Thank you! This helps. :mickey:

DisneyPrincess21
07-13-2011, 04:46 PM
Thank you! This helps. :mickey:

No problem! :thumbsup:

:tink:
I Hope You Have A Magical Vacation! :wave:

TinksPixieDust
07-14-2011, 10:14 AM
non alcohlic drinks are included but if you order a soda etc from say a bartender at the pool or on the island they will charge you. just an fyi.. they do have a drink station at castaway but you have to go get it yourself for it to be free!