PDA

View Full Version : Pin code for sept/October?

garthbarth1
07-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Hi all. We usually book our fall trip sometime in the summer, although I don't know when in the summer lol. Anyway I usually receive a pin code by snail mail and I have not yet. I'm not sure why but we have gone for the past 5 years in a row around the same time but this year no code. Do you think it's possible we will still get one? Also we may need to go about two weeks later due to scheduled conflicts. Is October not value season anymore? Thanks for any info :) I can book with MJ and if I get a code they can apply the discount correct? Here's hoping for a fall trip

faline
07-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Yes, you can definitely book with Magic Journeys and they will apply any pin codes or other discounts for which you might qualify.

If you think a pin code with your name on it may have gone astray, you can call Disney and ask if there is a pin code attached to your name.

garthbarth1
07-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Thx for the response fallen! I just checked my email and there was an offer email..one for free dining and one for a rom discount. Did see a specific pin code but will need to read the details. Crazy timing huh? I don't think the dates will work out but we shall see :mickey:

teamblackwell
07-13-2011, 12:45 AM
I just got a pin for free dining in October. The pin came in a tri-fold pamphlet. It came in the mail about 2 weeks after updating my Disneyworld.com account page and I changed my profile to "interested in a "october" vacation."
$480/adult
$229/child
5day/4 night at a value w/QS dining.
This is a repost from the accomadations thread

Wall-e
07-13-2011, 11:45 AM
TeamBlackwell - would you mind sharing the dates covered by your PIN? I will be there October 5-15. I am hoping that if those dates are covered by your pin that I might see some time of room discount offer (or any offer really) be offered for our timeframe.

Thanks!

teamblackwell
07-14-2011, 01:21 AM
10/1/11 - 10/06/11
10/10/11 - 10/31/11
not sure why 7-9 are excluded.

Wall-e
07-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the reply TeamBlackwell! It looks like there may be hope for me yet. The days that are blocked out are the weekend before Columbus day. Thanks for sharing the info.

disneymomma2010
07-26-2011, 11:37 PM
so if you received a pin for free dining in october does that mean that eventually they will release free dining to the public, possibly? I am booked for october and have been dying for free dining to be announced since dh said we will not go if there isnt free dining!

disneymomma2010
07-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Also, were you already booked when you received the pin code? Im wondering if they don't send pin codes to people who they see are already booked. I updated my profile so heres hoping for a pincode!

Strmchsr
07-27-2011, 01:26 PM
Also, were you already booked when you received the pin code? Im wondering if they don't send pin codes to people who they see are already booked. I updated my profile so heres hoping for a pincode!

They send pin codes no matter what if you meet their target criteria. The problem is no one knows what that target criteria is. As for whether they'll release a public discount for October - possible, but I wouldn't count on it. October is no longer considered value season and can be fairly popular. Even so, if they don't have enough bookings they'll release something. So, it all depends on how many people are already booked for October.