PDA

View Full Version : weather difference early september to late october

dyin tago
07-11-2011, 07:13 PM
hi,

dw and I are booked for 10 nites at beginning of september.
we have been in september 5 times but are thinking about a later time so we do not have to deal with the horrible heat and humidity.

would late october be noticably cooler and less humid? we hope to still be able to do the waterparks then also:mickey:

faline
07-11-2011, 07:39 PM
Late October is often still on the hot and humid side though evenings, in particular, may be cooler. I've had some October evenings that called for jeans and a sweatshirt but typically, I'm able to wear shorts and tees around the clock - even in late October.

tinka
07-11-2011, 07:43 PM
We have been in both September and October as well. Not too much of a change, although a few of the October nights were a bit cool. Disney is wonderful no matter when yo go though!!

Strmchsr
07-11-2011, 07:47 PM
The average temp for early September is 90. The average high for the end of October is 83. That can feel a good bit different. Now, you can still have highs around 90 in late October. The big difference is that you stand a chance of a cool front in October and those don't usually start until mid to late September. However, the end of October is a good bit more crowded than early September, so there's a trade off.

sainter
07-12-2011, 03:25 AM
Late October is our FAVORITE time of year to be in Disney World. There are occasional hot days but the evenings range from warm to coolish. Plenty warm to swim, and we have seen little rain in that time period.
Our one second week in Sept trip was HOT and HUMID. When it rained, it only made it more humid.
I would say there are more crowds in October with the FW Festival and the Halloween parties but nothing not manageable.:wine::mpumpkin: