PDA

View Full Version : DDP Credits on room

BigRedDad
07-11-2011, 12:57 PM
I know that for the DDP children eat from the child's menu. My question is how credits show up on the reservation? They do not separate Child credits from Adult credits. It is more of an honor/policy system.

The reason I am asking is a single adult meal is more than enough for my DD and I. I am going to have at least 4-5 QS credits remaining at the end of a 6-night trip. I will most likely be loading up on a boat load of snacks the last night to take home.

Strmchsr
07-11-2011, 01:44 PM
If you have that many credits left over, the DDP is probably not a good deal for you. You could save a lot more money getting a room only discount and eating OOP. They used to let you "exchange" credits (so many snacks for a CS credit), but that has stopped, so you would pretty much be throwing money away.

On your ticket it shows total credits together, but the CMs know to take child's and adult credits. You can ask if you need to know how many of each remain.

BigRedDad
07-12-2011, 07:41 AM
I never pay for the DDP. I did once I wasted a ton of money. I have it free for an impromptu trip in September. I am keeping my eye out for a room only discount for our stay and bail on the DDP if it is a big enough difference.

VWL Mom
07-12-2011, 07:46 AM
There actually is a discounted room offer going on right now for August and September. Don't know if it would be a better deal for you or not but it's on the WDW site under special offers.

I think values are $69/night