PDA

View Full Version : checking luggage at resort?

Winniehoney
07-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Our flight home is a night flight, i know we can check our luggage with magical express. My question is, can we leave our carry ons at magical express or the hotel (we are staying at pop) while we go to the parks during the day? Thanks for any info. 77 days and we will be there!!! First disney trip with just DH and me. Yeah!:party2:

BigRedDad
07-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Yes. They can hold your bags at the Baggage Service desk. We do it all the time. Be sure that the checked bags do not have anything in them I do not think you can get to those once you check them I believe.

Winniehoney
07-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Thanks, i knew someone here would be able to tell me!

olivegirl
07-11-2011, 10:45 AM
We stay at POP every year and we check our bags in first thing in the morning. We usually spend the day at the pool as we fly out late as well. You can retrieve your luggage once it is check in. My hubby packed his medicine and he was able to get it from his bag. For the most part we pack what we need for that day and carry it on the plane. We leave in 35 days.......:thumbsup: :cloud9:

faline
07-11-2011, 07:50 PM
You can retrieve your luggage once it is check in. My hubby packed his medicine and he was able to get it from his bag. For the most part we pack what we need for that day and carry it on the plane. We leave in 35 days.......:thumbsup: :cloud9:

There may be two different topics here. If you check luggage at the resort to got to the airport (if you have a participating airline), don't expect to be able to get access to it again until you get home. If you store luggage at the resort, such as your carry-on luggage, you can get access to that during the day if you need it. Just remember to retrieve it and bring it with you when you head back to the airport.