PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century 70's room recommendation

PrincessCmom
07-09-2011, 11:22 PM
We have made reservations for the 70's section of Pop Century. Does anyone have any suggestions for the right place to be? Our trip will be in 2nd wk of November. We did book a standard room but don't want to be too far away from everything. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

micky95
07-10-2011, 08:25 AM
we ve never stayed in the 70 section but have stayed in the 50 and found that its not too far away from everything .did stay in the 90 one time and it was a long walk to the front.the 70 should be fine and you shouldnt need to get a prefered room.:mickey:

brownie
07-10-2011, 02:36 PM
We stayed in room on the second level near the Mickey phone last year. It was pretty conveniently located to everything.

DisneyFr33k
07-10-2011, 02:48 PM
We've stayed there twice and were told when we made our reservation that we could ask for a particular building but no guarantees. Has that changed?

brownie
07-10-2011, 09:47 PM
We've stayed there twice and were told when we made our reservation that we could ask for a particular building but no guarantees. Has that changed?

You can still request a particular building, but it is just a request and is not guaranteed. Our experience has always been that the cast members at check-in will work to grant your requests if they weren't granted during room assignment.

SandmanGStefani24
07-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Our experience has always been that the cast members at check-in will work to grant your requests if they weren't granted during room assignment.

Boy is this true! Last trip I asked at check in if I could get placed on the top floor if at all possible. Click here, phone call there, and it was done just like that. Yet another reason I love WDW resorts...