PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and costume

PrincessCmom
07-09-2011, 10:57 PM
I have made an appt at the boutique for my 4yr old and I will be bringing her costume. My question is, should I dress her before going into her appt. or would she dress inside the boutique? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

mariak
07-10-2011, 12:58 AM
When we were there in December, my DD(7) wore hers there since we had already purchased her Jasmine costume from the Disney web-site at Halloween. But, in the past, we've also purchased from there. Those times, we just put her "vacation clothes" in the backpack that my DH carries. At that age, the clothes are so tiny, it's not a heavy load. So, really, it depends on what you prefer. I do think that they prefer the princesses to already be dressed if bringing their own...but I'm sure they would be kind and let her use their dressing rooms as long as they don't have a back up of princesses who are purchasing costumes from BBB and need to use them.

Note: If your daughter finds costumes itchy, you may want to have an extra change of clothes with you anyway....just in case! Have a magical trip!!! :tink: