PDA

View Full Version : Walking from Dolphin to Epcot

Kairi_7378
07-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Is it possible to walk from the Swan and Dolphin to the main entrance of Epcot? Or can you only get to the International Gateway?

Also, can you walk to the Studios from there?

teambricker04
07-09-2011, 08:48 PM
From my experience, you can only get to the International Gateway by walking not the front gate. You can get to DHS as well by walking or taking the boat. Some people have told me that depending on how the boats are running, it can be faster to walk. Again, just what I have heard from friends... We always take the boat.

:mickey:

Awesome_guy
07-10-2011, 03:39 AM
From my experience, too, you can only walk to International Gateway. Also from experience you can still walk through when only Future World is open (as it tends to open earlier); there is a sectioned off corridor, if that is the concern, here. I've also only boated to Disney Hollywood Studios but have heard the walk is quite possible.

Kairi_7378
07-10-2011, 08:01 AM
Thanks! My husband is dropping off our rental car on our first morning at the Dolphin and we're trying to figure out where to meet up at Epcot.

A Big Kid
07-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Its an easy walk for the Dolphin to either the International Gateway or DHS. As a matter of fact, the marathon route comes out of the DHS, past the bus stalls, along the river passing in front of the Swan and Dolphin, Y&BC, then enters the World Showcase near the IG.

vetboy
07-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Agreed w all above. We've walked from the S/D to DHS many times - takes about 15mins and we have beat the boat (ie if we had stood and waited for the boat and then travelled over to DHS, it would have taken longer). If the boat is there and ready to go, however, it's the faster way.

Joe