PDA

View Full Version : online sign up for magical express

ledudes
07-08-2011, 10:47 AM
I seem to recall filling out a form online with my flight info for magical express but now I can't find one anywhere. Is there one wihtout going through my travel agent?

MOJoe
07-08-2011, 11:28 AM
You should be able to pull up your reservation on Disney's site, using your confirmation #. You should be able to add your flight info there, in the transportation section.

brivers222
07-08-2011, 12:10 PM
You should be able to pull up your reservation on Disney's site, using your confirmation #. You should be able to add your flight info there, in the transportation section.

when i do this it tells me to edit my reservation I must contact the original travel agent who listed it... Which sounds like the OP's issue as well.

I had to have Magical Journeys do any modifications to my reservation.

right off the site:
"To modify, update or cancel this reservation, please contact original travel provider."

but in looking down at the flight information it has my pick up day and drop off day (along with flight numbers) that i provided MJ

iceicebritney
07-27-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm not seeing the option to add my flight information online either. It would be much easier if we could just add this online. I guess we have to call guest services?

brivers222
07-27-2011, 05:50 PM
I'm not seeing the option to add my flight information online either. It would be much easier if we could just add this online. I guess we have to call guest services?

Call disney directly if you booked through disney

call your travel agent if you didn't book through disney directly

I am about to book a car for our 10 days down there so my phone call will be the opposite... removing ME from my trip lol

wolfhog
07-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Yes the site is www.disneysmagicalexpress.com/USA.
I used it recently and got my package within 10 days. Have a great trip!