PDA

View Full Version : Is there a place to buy snacks and drinks?

DisneyPrincess21
07-07-2011, 04:21 PM
While I know this may seem like a crazy question considering the countless and unlimited free snacks, food, and drink that are plentiful on board.

But, is there a store where you can purchase bags of snacks-chips, cookies, pretzels, sodas, poweraid, etc?

Thanks for your help! :wave:

DisneyDudet
07-11-2011, 10:57 PM
During showtimes, there is usually some snacks and canned soda for purchase. I can't recall every seeing any in the gift shops. I am pretty sure there wasn't any on the Magic/Wonder, but there are 3 shops on the Dream, but I don't remember seeing anything. It would only be limited to showtimes in the Buena Vista Theater or Walt Disney Theater.

You are better off bringing them on the ship with you.

Imalismom
07-13-2011, 09:01 AM
I know there was a small shop on the Wonder/Magic (where you ordered your tuxes) that sold candy/snacks also, but I do not recall any soda/poweraid. Did you know that it is okay that your bring your own onboard with you if you are going to want poweraid while you are onboard?

DisneyPrincess21
07-13-2011, 04:43 PM
I know there was a small shop on the Wonder/Magic (where you ordered your tuxes) that sold candy/snacks also, but I do not recall any soda/poweraid. Did you know that it is okay that your bring your own onboard with you if you are going to want poweraid while you are onboard?

Yep, I was aware you could bring on board. I will probably be doing this, but also wanted to check what was available for sale on the ship incase I run out, or forget to pack it :secret: