PDA

View Full Version : When is best?

mickeymousedabomb
07-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Hello!
Q: So if you had to choose a time to visit would you choose:
(A) March 29th thru April 7th
(B) July 1st thru 10th

Things are looking pretty good either way for each option. We have been down for the 4th of July back in 2007, enjoyed it alot. Never been there for Easter before.
Looking forward to all you opinions! Thanks in advance.:number1:

Cara121078
07-06-2011, 10:10 AM
My personal preference would be for "A" for a couple of reasons. First, you have already been there on the 4th. Second, although both times will be busy, if dealing with large crowds, I would prefer if it is somewhat cooler. Just my :twocents:

DisneyMom12
07-06-2011, 10:40 AM
I agree. I would go in March when it's cooler.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-06-2011, 11:15 AM
I would go on the earlier date because of cooler weather

cer
07-06-2011, 11:19 AM
I would vote for "A". Cooler weather and there might be a chance to see the Flower and Garden Festival....or it might be to early for the Festival. But still, I would go with "A".

Disney4us2
07-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Hello!
Q: So if you had to choose a time to visit would you choose:
(A) March 29th thru April 7th
(B) July 1st thru 10th

Things are looking pretty good either way for each option. We have been down for the 4th of July back in 2007, enjoyed it alot. Never been there for Easter before.
Looking forward to all you opinions! Thanks in advance.:number1:

I would go for March/April. Like others have said it is cooler.

We were there this past spring break the week before Easter and it was great. I didn't really find the crowds that bad, the weather was great.

SBETigg
07-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Both times will be busy and peak time/crowded. Easter is April 8 next year, I think. So it really depends on the weather- and in that case, I like the Easter timeframe. I've been in April a few weeks after Easter and it was a great time to go, not that crowded. But going the week of Easter might change things a bit. Still, you know with planning, you can have a great time no matter what.