PDA

View Full Version : Crowds for June 23-July 2,

Catzle
07-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Just wondering how are the crowds usually during this week? We will be gone the day before July 4th. We have always gone in May but my daughter does not want to be taken out of school next year so we will leave the day after school ends.

marlyn
07-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Just wondering how are the crowds usually during this week? We will be gone the day before July 4th. We have always gone in May but my daughter does not want to be taken out of school next year so we will leave the day after school ends.

I would imagine you are into peak crowds at that time of year. I have never been there myself at that time, but from what I have read and heard...it will be busy!

VWL Mom
07-05-2011, 06:11 PM
We were there June 26 - 30 this year and last and I didn't think the crowds were terrible. The crowd calendar listed the parks as 10 out of 10 some of the days but I don't think it was that high. The boys did have to wait for the MK mountains but got to ride each one 2 or more times a day, same held true for ToT & RnRC. Good use of FP helped.

We were in the parks by 1030A, went back to the hotel mid afternoon and then returned to the park which had EMH.

It was nothing like the crowds we experienced the first week of August in 2009.