PDA

View Full Version : Helping a friend with three kids

chefmickey3
07-05-2011, 09:37 AM
I am helping a friend who wants to plan a trip. She like I has three kids - hers are under 7. Her youngest is 3. We bought DVC three years ago because we love going to Disney and saw that our options were so limited with a family of 5. Does POR still offer the trundle? Has anyone stayed in the All-Star Suites? Has anyone used Magical Journeys to help in a situation like this? We have always just called Disney but I don't want her to feel the pressure of being on the phone with a Disney rep and have to make a decision on the spot. I need to get more information from her like budget - we may need to look off-site but was hoping to set her up with some Disney magic! Thanks for any help for a family of 5.

disneymom15
07-05-2011, 10:16 AM
Definately, contact Magical Journeys. They will have all the answers to your questions.

dizneydeb22
07-05-2011, 10:53 AM
We have stayed in the suites at All Star Music and absolutely loved them!! They have a microwave and refrigerator in a little kitchenette type area. The room was big enough and having our own room away from the kids for even a few hours was great! I hope she and her family have a magical trip!:mickey:

Checkers
07-05-2011, 06:31 PM
:mickey:Highly recommend you/she contacts Magical Journeys and explains just what is wanted and/or needed. I am sure they will be more than happy to answer all your questions and assist her in making the arrangements if that is what she decides. Good luck and what a good friend you are to want to share the magic!