Northwest Airlines
Song
Southwest Airlines
Spirit Airlines
Ted
United Airlines
US Air
Virgin Atlantic

I didn't see a date as to when this information was posted, but would like to know if anyone knows if this is an accurate listing? Frontier Airlines didn't used to be on the list and if they are now on it, this makes me very happy!

tdk316
07-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Call Disney and ask to be sure if you're worried. :mickey:

tinksmom02
07-04-2011, 01:28 PM
I haven't checked recently, but AirTran used to be on the list, but Spirit not. Hmmm...

PopPhan
07-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Directly from the WDW Online site:

Resort Airline Check-In Service

If you're departing domestically on a designated airline, enjoy the convenience of our Resort Airline Check-in Service, which allows you to receive your return boarding pass and check luggage at your Walt Disney World hotel, bypassing airport check-in completely.

Simply visit the Resort Airline Check-In Desk located at your Walt Disney World hotel up to 3 hours prior to your flight departure time. A valid government issued photo I.D. and your hotel room key are required to participate.

Resort Airline Check-In Service is available with the following airline carriers:

* AirTran Airways
* Alaska Airlines
* American Airlines
* Continental Airlines
* Delta Air Lines
* JetBlue Airways
* Southwest Airlines
* United Airlines
* US Airways

akaDisneyDreamer
07-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Okay, thanks. The list you got from the website is the same list that I had last year printed on my ME coupon. I had just wondered if (and hoped!) they added some new ones since I came across that other list.