PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier ADR

Strmchsr
07-04-2011, 08:53 AM
An FYI for you folks going in December. I tried to get a Le Cellier ADR for my mid-December trip a few days ago on my 180 day mark. As you probably know, most of the stock was being held for CP packages. However, I got on this morning and there are some Le Cellier ADRs now available for lunch, so I was able to get one and apparently they've released more time slots. I was shocked but my family is thrilled.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Well, I see they have openings for the day we had wanted and couldn't get 180 days out, but now my family is content with going to Chefs De France instead....:blush:

brivers222
07-04-2011, 09:13 PM
yeah i managed to get two dinners... one on our 1 month wedding anniversary.

I just looked a second ago and no lunch slots but dinner is fine

DisneyWFan
07-04-2011, 09:42 PM
They seem to be releasing times slowly in batches. At the 180 day mark I was only able to get 2 dinners, really wanted lunch but took what I could get, (and neither for the day I wanted in December). A week later I was able to get one lunch to replace one of the dinners. The next week I was able to get another lunch to replace the other dinner. A few days later I finally got the lunch I wanted. So if you haven't gotten what you wanted keep trying you may be surprised with the result

LudwigVonDrake
07-05-2011, 01:59 PM
I'll be having lunch at Le Cellier this Friday :tasty: