PDA

View Full Version : Fine tuning your plans

CanadianWDWFan
07-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Here I am at the 6 week mark until we are back at WDW. I am just plain antsy to get back down. Now I don't want to wish my summer away but right now there is nowhere where I would rather be than WDW.

My question is, what do you all do to help fine tune your plans as your time to heading back down draws near?

For us we usually are on the internet viewing videos of trips and of course here on INTERCOT reading what everyone has done or is planning. Also posting a pre-trip report is a great way of getting how others. My DW has already posted our pre-trip (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=183452) report and this has really got me wanting to get back down.

faline
07-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Don't do much more than you've already mentioned doing. When you get down to the final countdown, there really isn't much more you CAN do except count down the days!! :mickey:

NJGIRL
07-03-2011, 11:59 PM
I typed our schedule today. I listed confirmation numbers, meal reservations, hours of the parks for the days we are visiting, seats on the plane. You get the picture.

I also have a packing spread sheet that I update before packing.

And of course, I need to update my animal care spread sheets for each species.

Going on vacation for us is a huge production. :D

We are 88 days and counting.

mgmnut
07-04-2011, 08:56 AM
I'm in the same boat. All my planning is done, all my iteneraries are done, dining reservations are made, confirmation numbers all in one place, animal care is set up. All I can do now is wait, and read what others are saying here on Intercot.

Countdown reads 11 days 19 hours!!!!!

CanadianWDWFan
07-05-2011, 08:37 PM
I found a new planning book today. It is called The Unofficial Guide "The Color Companion to Walt Disney World" It is full of great pictures, for instance it shows Fantasyland at different times of the day to show the differences in crowd levels. There are pictures of typical resort rooms that other books don't show. There are also write-ups on Disney designs and lots of jokes throughout. It truly a different planning book, I have yet to put it down.