PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and camaras

PrincessCmom
07-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Just wondering if you are allowed to take your own photos and or video while your child is being made up? Is the photo Imaging pkg worth it?:

Cinderelley
07-03-2011, 02:08 AM
My friends and I took tons of pictures while we did it. We did the photo package and they also took pictures with our cameras. It was a lot of fun. :)

brownie
07-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Sending this to the Nightlife, Shops, & Water Parks forum. Hang on...

DisneyWFan
07-03-2011, 11:50 AM
I took tons of pics as my daughter was being done up & photo pass did too. Don't forget if your package qualifies (I think it is the castle package) you get to do pics of the child done in the photo studio in the Emporium after their transformation is complete.

mariak
07-03-2011, 01:00 PM
We ALWAYS take tons of pictures and video. But keep in mind that, the Photo Pass people will buzz around and get lots too....especially that important "reveal" shot when your little princess is turned around to view the final product. And you will be able to add cute BBB borders to those pictures taken by the Photo Pass photographers. Personally, I LOVE adding the "Where Dreams Come True" border to the shot where the fairy godmother hairdressers sprinkle pixie dust on the little princess.

Have a Magical trip! :princess: