PDA

View Full Version : Seafood Restaurants in Virginia Beach

smcd
07-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions for seafood dinner at Virginia beach? We've never been and are looking forward to some good seafood..

disney obsessed
07-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Hi
Rockafellers($$), Eat($$$) and Watermans($$$) are at the Oceanfront. I am assuming that is where you will be. There are many choices but most locals go to these. If you are looking for a dive bar with really good seafood try Harpoon Larrys or Big Sams. On Shore Drive (along the Chesapeake Bay) there are Lynnhaven Fish House($$$) and Croakers ($$).
Most places have very fresh seafood and it is hard to go wrong.
Have fun! It's great here! We just got back from a morning at the beach and the ocean was glorious.

smcd
07-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Thanks, that's just what we needed. And yup, we're on the ocean front - The Boardwalk Villas - how could we pass it up?

disney obsessed
07-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Have a great time!

cardinalsfan_98
07-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Catch 31 at the Hilton at the corner of 31st St. and Atlantic Ave. is highly recommended by my SIL. Also, if you are in to seafood buffets, Captain Georges (on Laskin Rd.) is better (and slightly cheaper) than any buffet along Atlantic Ave.

orlando-business
07-06-2011, 08:38 AM
Catch 31 is really nice for seafood. I would check into them and get a table on the coast. The view is outstanding here.