PDA

View Full Version : 10yr anniversary romantic ideas needed

CAS
07-01-2011, 03:49 AM
It's been a really long time since I've posted, but my wife and I will be there on our 10yr anniversary (we were also engaged plus spent our honeymoon at WDW)!

I need romantic ideas. I've already got our favorite restaurant booked for the date, but I'm looking for things like:

- ordering take out and wine to be eaten on the beach at Poly during sunset
- Disney organized surprises (affordable, edible, sung, flowering or otherwise)
- secret places to watch parades or fireworks

See where I'm going with this? Basically intimate, affordable, very romantic things you would do on a pre-marriage type date. :) I am looking forward to hearing from all of you and I'm glad to be back on the boards! Curious what my signature will say...

Jillirose
07-01-2011, 06:53 AM
Congratulations! Just had our 20 :mickey: Definitely walk around Crescent Lake (Boardwalk area) at night. The lights are so pretty, it's a wonderful stroll.

Goofeygal
07-01-2011, 08:17 AM
I like the idea of the beach at the Polly.:mickey:

Melanie
07-01-2011, 08:37 AM
For our 10th at the World, we ate well. I think my favorite thing that week was watching Wishes from the observation deck at California Grill after our perfect dinner. :fworks:

Happy early Anniversary!

MOJoe
07-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Something happened on our last trip that ended up being romantic. My wife and i were going to MK from the Wilderness Lodge in the evening. By accident we ended up being the only ones on the boat. I have to say, that was a very nice ride. :blush:
I would think that if you left MK just as Wishes was starting, you would have a good chance to get a boat to yourself. Once you got to the WL, you could stay on the boat, or sit on the boat dock there. If you timed it right, you could end up with your own private, mini-Wishes Fireworks Cruise. And of course, you can't beat the price!

faline
07-01-2011, 05:12 PM
You might also want to take a look at this information. (http://intercot.com/infocentral/adults/romance.asp)

For something really special (though quite expensive) book an evening at Victoria & Albert's.

CAS
07-02-2011, 01:56 AM
You might also want to take a look at this information. (http://intercot.com/infocentral/adults/romance.asp)

For something really special (though quite expensive) book an evening at Victoria & Albert's.

Great link Faline. Thanks! Although we have done V&A's on a previous anniversary, it's really not as expensive as one might think when compared to how much food you get, and when considering how much more expensive the nice restaurants have become. Personal waiters and world class food? In NY you'll pay 3 times as much.

PopPhan
07-03-2011, 11:35 PM
When we celebrated our 10th at WDW, we dined at Tutto Italia and followed it up with the Candlelight Processional. (Our Anniversary is in early December.)

jokat
07-05-2011, 08:37 PM
For our 10th @ WDW, we got an in-room sitter for DD and did Epcot. We had dinner at Le Chefs with a window seat for IllumiNations.

On a previous trip, we booked the private dining experience and it was very romantic! We chose a private balcony at GF. We had a private server, rose petals on the table, wine, and a delicious dinner with a view of MK.

Love the dinner on Poly beach idea! Regardless, you're sure to have a wonderful anniversary! Congratulations! :party: