View Full Version : Google+

Melanie
06-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Thoughts?

I just heard about this today. :shrug:

DizneyRox
06-30-2011, 11:53 AM
This is the first I've heard of it...

I don't do social networking, so I'll pass... I don't do anything that I feel compelled to tell others about, and I don't care enough about what others are doing to bother to check.

brownie
06-30-2011, 01:22 PM
I scored an invite last night before they closed it down again. It looks promising. The group chat and group video chat features alone may make t worthwhile.

I need more of my network of people to get access to really be able to begin using it.

PirateLover
06-30-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm intrigued. Even though it seems like nothing could take the place of Facebook now that it's gotten so big, I think this could do it if it works as well as it's billed. I like the "circles" idea. One thing that really bugs me about FB is that I find it to be a pain to group friends, so I gave up on it, but I'd like the ability to prevent certain people from seeing certain things. It's like a no brainer that you should have the ability to easily sort your friends... Also Google has their hand in so much. If you use google chrome or gmail or any other google site, you will in all likelihood get totally sucked into using this when it's fully rolled out.