PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 13

Melanie
06-30-2011, 09:56 AM
From E! Online

Get ready for an extra dose of double-dealing on Big Brother this summer.

The reality series' 13th-season "double trouble" twist features the return of some of the reality series' most troublesome twosomes, playing alongside eight brand-new Houseguests, CBS announced today.

Although the network identified the new Houseguests, the identities of the veterans won't be disclosed—presumably by host Julie Chen—until the show's premiere on Thurs., July 7.

Here's what we know about the brand-new residents of this season's Venice Beach loft-inspired house.

Adam Poch, 39; Hoboken, N.J.; music inventory manager
Cassi Colvin, 26; Nashville; model
Dominic Briones, 25; San Mateo, Calif.; college student
Kalia Booker, 30; Los Angeles; writer
Keith Henderson, 32; Bolingbrook, Ill.; human resources manager
Lawon Exum, 39; Inglewood, Calif.; legal file clerk
Porsche Briggs, 23; Miami Beach, Fla.; VIP cocktail waitress
Shelly Moore, 41; Prairieville, La.; outdoors industry executive

This summer staple will also see the return of the "Have Not Room," where unfortunate contestants are deprived of luxury and comfort, and the infamous slop, which we can confirm is even more sickening—and green—this season.

More than 52 cameras and 95 microphones relentlessly record the Houseguests' every move, including their weekly vote to oust one of their roommates. The last remaining Houseguest receives a grand prize of $500,000.

Following its July 7 premiere, Big Brother will be broadcast on CBS three nights a week, with the first live eviction show airing Thursday, July 14.

Melanie
06-30-2011, 10:06 AM
So here we go with the 'return' houseguests. Over it!

Over on CBS.com, they've got a poll on who people think may be returning. The duos are:

Brenden and Rachel
Boogie and Dr. Will
Jessie and Natalie
Evil Dick and Daniele
Jeff and Jordan
Hayden and Enzo

exvagirl
06-30-2011, 10:24 AM
I'd LOVE to see Hayden and Enzo, but if Brendan and Rachel come back, I dont know how long I could tolerate that laugh...:) Either way, Evil Dick and Danielle would be nice to see back, but the rest I'm pretty neutral about :D Should be interesting to see which of the new houseguest latch onto the different duos?

IamBelle
06-30-2011, 12:13 PM
I can't wait for this season!! I really want Evil Dick and Danielle to come back...but I wouldn't mind Jeff and Jordan!

DisneyPrincess21
06-30-2011, 10:55 PM
So here we go with the 'return' houseguests. Over it!

Over on CBS.com, they've got a poll on who people think may be returning. The duos are:

Brenden and Rachel
Boogie and Dr. Will
Jessie and Natalie
Evil Dick and Daniele
Jeff and Jordan
Hayden and Enzo

I personally would love to see Jeff & Jordan cause they are so cute together, and let's not kid ourselves, but Jeff is so mighty fine eye candy :blush: :heart:. But I think it would also be entertaining to have Mike Boogie and Dr. Will for the nostalgia of it all, they were funny and entertaining together.

DisneyPrincess21
07-07-2011, 11:27 PM
So what did everyone think of tonight's show?! I am thrilled that Jeff and Jordan are back this season because they were two of my favorites out of all the seasons. Plus you know my feelings about Jeff :secret: :heart:

So far everyone else in the house seems like they will be pretty much is obnoxiously irratating except the one guy Dominic.

That is a pretty big game changing twist having the 'Golden Key's' so you really have to be careful who your nominate in the first few weeks, save the people you really can't stand until after week 4.

I also think the nominating and HOH as a duo is also a big twist.

I don't know why Kalia was so annoyed by how Rachel sounds/acts because she is the exact same way......???

Also, am I the only one who thinks that one guy Adam is kinda terrifying! LOL! When he starts yelling I get the urge to run out of the room! LOL :bolt:

Oh yeah, and I am SOOOOOOO HAPPY that Jessie and Natalie didn't come back, I would have seriously had to harm someone! :thedolls: I could NOT make it through another season with Jessie drooling over himself, & Natalie and her irritating personality and face :rotfl:

mariak
07-07-2011, 11:55 PM
Oh Man! :mad: Can't believe I was outside chatting with neighbors through the entire thing and totally forgot to DVR it! Hope I can see it on line! Thanks God for all your posts!

laprana
07-08-2011, 09:40 AM
I'm so excited Big Brother is back! It's definitely my guilty pleasure of the summer! I like the twists this year, BUT...as soon as I heard Rachel's cackling laugh when they opened the door, I just wanted to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I can take another season of BB listening to her. I'll have to have my mute button at the ready!

I am super excited that Jeff and Jordan are back, though! I hope they aren't targeted right off the bat and I hope they stick around till the end! :thumbsup:

TheDuckRocks
07-08-2011, 10:39 AM
:thedolls: I can hardly wait to see Evil Dick and Rachael go at each other! You know it's just a matter of time.

Carol
07-09-2011, 10:36 AM
as soon as I heard Rachel's cackling laugh when they opened the door, I just wanted to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I can take another season of BB listening to her. I'll have to have my mute button at the ready!

OMG. I could/cannot stand her. My worst nightmare. Will totally ruin the show for me if she doesn't go SOON!

DisneyPrincess21
07-09-2011, 05:05 PM
:spoiler: Spoiler alert! :spoiler:

:spoiler:

From Tmz--Evil Dick REMOVED From 'Big Brother' House- "CBS confirms that Evil Dick had to leave the show for "Personal reasons" and will no longer compete this season. The network wouldn't specify the exact reason for Evil Dick's departure. Because of Evil Dick's departure Danielle was given a golden key, which guarantees she can not be eliminated in the next 4 weeks. CBS states-"His departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday July 13."

So I guess they were nominated and since he left on his own and or was made to leave, Danielle automatically received the golden key

DisneyPrincess21
07-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Best line of the night- "What is this Splash Milk Mountain?!" :rotfl: Hahahaha!!! & coming in at a close second- "Moo-Eww!" :funny: Lawon has the funniest one-liners ever!

kaylamag
07-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Can't stand Rachel, love Jeff and Jordon, but feel bad for the newbies competing against the veterans.

DisneyPrincess21
07-15-2011, 02:42 AM
Boy this thread is really a disappointment this season! Is no one watching?

Well, I was glad to see Keith go tonight, I didn't like him & one week of Keith was plenty for me.

So happy that Jordan won HOH, how cute were Jeff and Brendon not even trying to win so that Jordan could get HOH.

Tinkerfreak
07-15-2011, 09:06 AM
So far I am liking this season. Seriously has Keith never watched the show? Nobody should ever throw a pov when they are on the block. It's like he was just so overconfindent. I agree it was cute when Brandon and Jeff let Jordan have the HOH win. I am so curious about what Dick's personal emergency was. DH said he probably had a warrant that needed taking care of. lol

laprana
07-15-2011, 10:47 AM
I was also glad to see Keith go. He just had no idea how to play this game. I watch Big Brother After Dark on Showtime and there were several times on that when he would just go off on people and accuse them of going behind his back to double cross him. He was just so paranoid and I think that's what did him in eventually.

I was so glad that Jordan won HOH! And I also loved how Jeff and Brendon let her have the win. Jeff and Jordan crack me up...I'd love to see them make it to the final 2!

I'm also really curious to know what caused Dick to leave the game. I thought his message to the houseguests would at least give us a clue, but it didn't. Poor Danielle seemed so taken aback when Julie asked her if she loved her father and it was still awkward when she cast her vote.

Of the newbies, so far I really like Shelly. She seems to have a good attitude about the game and like she has her head screwed on straight. The rest of them, well....they haven't grown on me so far. Adam is getting annoying quickly with his constant "metal" screaming. Dominic and Cassie are OK, but they seem like schemers (which is probably why they're on BB!), and Porshe is just kind of there. In any case, I'm really liking this season! :thumbsup:

DisneyPrincess21
07-15-2011, 10:43 PM
I am so curious about what Dick's personal emergency was. DH said he probably had a warrant that needed taking care of. lol

Haha! My Mom said the exact same thing! :funny:

I was also glad to see Keith go. He just had no idea how to play this game. I watch Big Brother After Dark on Showtime and there were several times on that when he would just go off on people and accuse them of going behind his back to double cross him. He was just so paranoid and I think that's what did him in eventually.

I was so glad that Jordan won HOH! And I also loved how Jeff and Brendon let her have the win. Jeff and Jordan crack me up...I'd love to see them make it to the final 2!

I'm also really curious to know what caused Dick to leave the game. I thought his message to the houseguests would at least give us a clue, but it didn't. Poor Danielle seemed so taken aback when Julie asked her if she loved her father and it was still awkward when she cast her vote.

Of the newbies, so far I really like Shelly. She seems to have a good attitude about the game and like she has her head screwed on straight. The rest of them, well....they haven't grown on me so far. Adam is getting annoying quickly with his constant "metal" screaming. Dominic and Cassie are OK, but they seem like schemers (which is probably why they're on BB!), and Porshe is just kind of there. In any case, I'm really liking this season! :thumbsup:

I am also growing tired of Adam's "metal" scream. Dude we get it, now let's move on please! LOL!

I thought it was unnecessary for Julie to put Danielle on the spot like that about her Dad, she knows they don't have the best relationship. Did you hear what Danielle whispered after they moved on? She said "Oh great, now I look like a jerk!" It wasn't right for Julie to ask her that, but i'll give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe it was just a slip or meant in a joking kind of way.

I really hope Jordan & Jeff win, they are my favs! Maybe let Jeff win this time :heart:

How funny was the whole melodramatic talk about "Bookie" (sp) bear? LOL! I get his point in a way, because guys don't want to get ripped on and teased about stuff like that, but since girls don't think it's a big deal, it's bound to come up at least once. I loved the dramatic music BB played in the background of their conversation. How much you want to bet that everyone starts calling Brendon "Dr. Bookie Bear"? Haha! :rotfl:

Carol
07-16-2011, 09:03 AM
I like Jeff and Jordan but cannot root for them until they cut their ties with Rachel. She is so fake, internally and externally, I cannot stand to watch her. I actually fast forward through segments she is in.

You would think Jeff would know it's the best for them to not align. Although being former winners competing on any show automatically adds an additional target to their backs.

DisneyPrincess21
07-16-2011, 03:09 PM
I like Jeff and Jordan but cannot root for them until they cut their ties with Rachel. She is so fake, internally and externally, I cannot stand to watch her. I actually fast forward through segments she is in.

You would think Jeff would know it's the best for them to not align. Although being former winners competing on any show automatically adds an additional target to their backs.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer :thumbsup:

IamBelle
07-16-2011, 08:03 PM
I am upset that Evil Dick had to leave, but I'm glad he said everything was ok...I did find it wierd that they didn't tell Danielle what it was if it was such a big emergency that he had to leave...
Sooo glad to see Keith go!! Rooting for Jeff and Jordan to win...soo happy about the HoH results!!

laprana
07-18-2011, 11:32 AM
How funny was the whole melodramatic talk about "Bookie" (sp) bear? LOL! I get his point in a way, because guys don't want to get ripped on and teased about stuff like that, but since girls don't think it's a big deal, it's bound to come up at least once. I loved the dramatic music BB played in the background of their conversation. How much you want to bet that everyone starts calling Brendon "Dr. Bookie Bear"? Haha! :rotfl:

Those two are so ridiculous! They had that argument on BBAD one night and it just went on and on and on! They have ridiculous, petty fights just about every night on BBAD...the best one so far has been about Rachel getting Botox and how it would hurt Brendon's feelings if she did. :confused: Seriously? It's her face, dude, she can do what she wants to it! They had another because Brenden was so upset that Rachel got drunk, (ummm, didn't he spend almost all of last season watching her get drunk and act stupid just about every night??) and then another because she was talking to other people without him. Apparently she's not allowed to talk to anyone unless he is there with her because he thinks she will "mess up his game." What a control freak! I cannot stand either one of them! I also hope Jeff and Jordan start to team up with some of the newbies and get rid of Rachel and Brendon soon!

DisneyPrincess21
07-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Those two are so ridiculous! They had that argument on BBAD one night and it just went on and on and on! They have ridiculous, petty fights just about every night on BBAD...the best one so far has been about Rachel getting Botox and how it would hurt Brendon's feelings if she did. :confused: Seriously? It's her face, dude, she can do what she wants to it! They had another because Brenden was so upset that Rachel got drunk, (ummm, didn't he spend almost all of last season watching her get drunk and act stupid just about every night??) and then another because she was talking to other people without him. Apparently she's not allowed to talk to anyone unless he is there with her because he thinks she will "mess up his game." What a control freak! I cannot stand either one of them! I also hope Jeff and Jordan start to team up with some of the newbies and get rid of Rachel and Brendon soon!

I would love to know what Brendon see's in Rachel :confused: I liked when she said to the camera "He doesn't want me to have Botox or plastic surgery, but he doesn't mind these" :secret: LOL

Carol
07-18-2011, 11:10 PM
Yep ... and apparently those blown up collagen lips are ok too. :shrug:

TheDuckRocks
07-19-2011, 09:33 AM
I think you answered your own question as to what he sees in her.:D

DisneyPrincess21
07-19-2011, 03:21 PM
I think you answered your own question as to what he sees in her.:D

Hahahaha! :funny:

Yeah, but they aren't that uncommon or special if you catch my drift! Haha! I am sure there are plenty of "cosmetically enchanted" single women in this world with the same "attributes" but who also have a better personality :secret:

MegaDisney
07-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Jordan what were you thinking???:confused:

She should have nominated Brachel!

Melanie
07-21-2011, 09:17 AM

I think Jordan did what was right for her and Jeff NOW. It's clear they don't care for Rachel and hopefully it will work out where they will easily get rid of her in the near future. I'm just scared for Jordan and Jeff because she's a past winner. Everyone likes them, but no one wants to see a past winner come out on top. Usually I'm against shows like this bringing back past contestants, but I really like J&J.

I'm still amazed Brendon and Rachel are still together. Brendon seems like he can be a really sweet guy when he's not around her. I don't know though...freaking out because Rachel revealed his 'bookie' nickname, then putting on that whole superhero act with Dominic the other night? That doesn't make you come off as unprofessional?

I really don't like Dominic though. I guess I'm just old and not into 20-somethings who think they are all that. I hope he goes soon!

laprana
07-21-2011, 10:18 AM
I think Jordan did what was right for her and Jeff NOW. It's clear they don't care for Rachel and hopefully it will work out where they will easily get rid of her in the near future. I really don't like Dominic though. I guess I'm just old and not into 20-somethings who think they are all that. I hope he goes soon!

I completely agree! I would have been glad to see Jordan put up Brenchel just because they're so annoying, but I don't think it would have been the best move for her and Jeff this early in the season. I think it would have come back to bite J&J pretty quickly. Brenchel are just so obnoxious. I couldn't believe Rachel went and hid in a bush to cry after the veto competition last night. Really?!? I was glad that Jeff said something to her and stood up for Jordan, though!

I don't like Dominic either. I think he's a little too big for his britches, so to speak. I'd like to see him go next, especially because I think he would put up J&J if he won HOH.

Melanie
07-21-2011, 10:27 AM
I was glad that Jeff said something to her and stood up for Jordan, though!

Not only that...he was right! Jordan wouldn't have won, and I think it was pretty clear when Rachel fell off that she wasn't going to win it either. How foolish to take slop in that instance. Jeff was completely right on.

Carol
07-21-2011, 06:22 PM

I wished she did. Prime opportunity. Rachel will not think twice about getting rid of Jordan or Jeff when give another chance.

Rachel really needs to watch the show on TV when finished. How can she wonder why 'America' doesn't like her? She has such an ugly personality. :ack:

Melanie
07-21-2011, 07:30 PM
How can she wonder why 'America' doesn't like her? She has such an ugly personality. :ack:

I thought she said 'no wonder America hates me', but maybe I heard her wrong.

MegaDisney
07-22-2011, 12:33 AM
I think Jordan did what was right for her and Jeff NOW. It's clear they don't care for Rachel and hopefully it will work out where they will easily get rid of her in the near future.

All they needed to do was to flip one of the newbie couples, and since EVERYONE hates Brenchel that should have been easy.

I also find Dominic EXTREMELY annoying!

MegaDisney
07-22-2011, 12:58 AM
Ugh!!! Really???

DisneyPrincess21
07-22-2011, 02:25 AM
I am upset that Jordan didn't nominate Brenchel, and now to make matters worse, she won.

I thought Dominic's celebration over winning POV was way over the top, "what now veterans?!" Dude, chill out, it's only the 2 week, and you haven't proven anything or showed up anyone yet.

I think Rachel is absolutely delisuonial, does she not hear herself talk, she is so childish and unpleasant to be around.

Please, someone explain what in the world Brendon sees in her, she is sooooooo annoying! I hope that it is maybe just an act for the camera, because I couldn't see being attracted to her personality!

And one a side note,
:blush: Is anyone else disappointed in the lack of time Jeff has spent in the pool/lounging by the pool so far?!? Common Jeff! I need some eye candy this summer :secret:

motherof4
07-22-2011, 06:56 PM
I wish evil dick was still there i wanted to see him go head to head with Rachel

TheDuckRocks
07-23-2011, 09:32 AM
I wish evil dick was still there i wanted to see him go head to head with Rachel

Me too! That has been my biggest disappointment of this season.

lovewalt
07-25-2011, 12:52 AM
Anyone else get bored with Sunday's show ?If they weren't promoting the "Same Name" show,they were showing more RIDICULOUS arguing between Rachel and Brendon :ack:

If those two can't handle the "stress" of not being picked to eat sushi with Jordan,how are they going to handle the REAL problems that can occur in everyday life? A little more growing up needs to happen before they try to walk down that aisle!

2Epcot
07-25-2011, 06:55 AM

I feel the same way. That was a huge disappointment for this season to see him go, and be stuck with Rachel and Brendon in the house again with nobody to put them in their place.

I also thought Jordan should have put them up last week. Seeing Cassi leave last week was also very disappointing. I think she would have added a lot to the game. There are so many others in the house that if they left, you'd never miss them.

Watching the feeds, I'm not happy about what is happening this week either. I've been watching Big Brother since season one and this may be the first year where the first 4 people who leave the house, are all people I wanted to stay.

TheDuckRocks
07-25-2011, 09:19 AM
...showing more RIDICULOUS arguing between Rachel and Brendon :ack:

If those two can't handle the "stress" of not being picked to eat sushi with Jordan,how are they going to handle the REAL problems that can occur in everyday life? A little more growing up needs to happen before they try to walk down that aisle!

My favorite thing about the whole stupid argument was when she was boohooing about how he was ruining her little girl dreams of her wedding! Not one single word about loving him and being concerned that marriage itself might be a challenge for them.:ack::ack:

laprana
07-25-2011, 10:31 AM
My favorite thing about the whole stupid argument was when she was boohooing about how he was ruining her little girl dreams of her wedding! Not one single word about loving him and being concerned that marriage itself might be a challenge for them.:ack::ack:

Yep, I was thinking the exact same thing! Don't worry Rachel, pretty soon after your dream wedding you'll get your dream divorce!

Looks like Jeff and Jordan might be in trouble this week, even though Adam and Dominic are nominated. I have a feeling Rachel might backdoor J&J and they won't have a chance to fight for the veto to save themselves. We'll see...

DisneyPrincess21
07-26-2011, 12:50 AM

I know, if that unimportant thing "stressed" them out, how are they going to handle the stress of marriage?! :confused:

:ack:

Looks like Jeff and Jordan might be in trouble this week, even though Adam and Dominic are nominated. I have a feeling Rachel might backdoor J&J and they won't have a chance to fight for the veto to save themselves. We'll see...

I thought the same thing, Rachel and Brendon are slimy enough to backdoor Jordan or Jeff. Jordan should have put them up when she had the chance.

Sunday's episode was such a snooze fest! Really, David Hasselhoff was the biggest 'celebrity' CBS could get to come on the show :sleepin:

MegaDisney
07-26-2011, 01:02 AM
I am REALLY over Brenchel! :ack::ack:

They deserve each other. He is an idiot and her fake crying and baby talk make me wanna slit my wrists! I have never disliked a contestant on this show more than I do Rachel.

Not putting them up last week was a BIG mistake IMHO.

2Epcot
07-26-2011, 08:01 AM

They deserve each other. He is an idiot and her fake crying and baby talk make me wanna slit my wrists! I have never disliked a contestant on this show more than I do Rachel.

Not putting them up last week was a BIG mistake IMHO.

I agree. I was very unhappy to hear them both coming back to the show. Rachel is probably my least liked person on any Big Brother, followed by Janelle.

DisneyPrincess21
07-26-2011, 02:59 PM
They deserve each other. He is an idiot and her fake crying and baby talk make me wanna slit my wrists! I have never disliked a contestant on this show more than I do Rachel

Gee, don't hold back! Tell us how you really feel! :funny: :rotfl:

Melanie
07-26-2011, 03:05 PM
I agree. I was very unhappy to hear them both coming back to the show. Rachel is probably my least liked person on any Big Brother, followed by Janelle.

Mine's reversed. Rachel is just downright silly, immature, jealous and well, catty. But, Janelle is a mean girl. Period. Never understood why so many people liked her. Can't stand her!

Melanie
07-29-2011, 03:12 PM
SPOILER!!
:spoiler:

If you want to know who won the HoH, highlight the text to read:

Danielle

Not sure about my thoughts on this. She was determined, I do know that. Those type of endurance competitions are geared toward folks with little body weight. I'm not surprised she won.

If anything, it should be a VERY interesting week in the house, with lots going on game-wise.

MegaDisney
07-30-2011, 10:25 PM
Was not upset to see Dominic go home. The suspenders AND belt were getting on my last nerve... :D

TheDuckRocks
08-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Drat! We recorded BB last night as we were in the middle of a movie when it came on. With the presidential mutterings here on the east coast they delayed the showing of the BB ending so we missed the ending. Am I right in assuming that Danielle put up Brandon and Racheal?

2Epcot
08-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Drat! We recorded BB last night as we were in the middle of a movie when it came on. With the presidential mutterings here on the east coast they delayed the showing of the BB ending so we missed the ending. Am I right in assuming that Danielle put up Brandon and Racheal?

Yes, that is correct.

Melanie
08-01-2011, 11:12 AM
So many of these folks annoy me - Brenchel, Dani (she's obnoxious), Kalia.

Really rooting for Shelly, and if not either Jeff or Jordan. Shelly first, just because it's her first time playing.

I still have a feeling someone is coming back into this game to fill the week messed up by Dick's departure.

Oh yeah, did you guys catch Jordan's impersonation of Rachel in the diary room a few episodes back? Classic! :funny:

Carol
08-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Really rooting for Shelly

Wow. She totally rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's heightened by the fact she is aligned with
Rachel. :ack:

IamBelle
08-01-2011, 05:11 PM
I still have a feeling someone is coming back into this game to fill the week messed up by Dick's departure.

Oh yeah, did you guys catch Jordan's impersonation of Rachel in the diary room a few episodes back? Classic! :funny:

I don't think anyone will come back, they probably will just skip the double eviction week....but I probably should expect the unexpected!

I loved Jordan's impression of Rachel! It was so out of character for her!!

Melanie
08-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Wow. She totally rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's heightened by the fact she is aligned with

Are you reading the live feeds/spoilers Carol?

I really like Shelly. To me, Dani is actually my least favorite. Talk about rubbing me the wrong way. I hate the way she talks!

Carol
08-01-2011, 06:33 PM
I haven't much, Mel.

I don't mind Dani. She's typically a smart player - plus she doesn't like Rachel. ;)

2Epcot
08-03-2011, 12:16 PM

I agree. I watch the live feeds as I do every year, and I can't stand Shelly. She goes back and forth telling everyone what they want to hear. She actually seems to have many of them houseguests fooled. Though I think they are starting to catch on to her.

Dani has been one of my favorites all season. I liked her on her original season with her father, and so I came into this season already liking her.

Melanie
08-03-2011, 12:41 PM
It's always so interesting to me when folks can watch the very same things and come out with such very different feelings/impressions.

Makes the world go round! :D

laprana
08-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Are you reading the live feeds/spoilers Carol?

I really like Shelly. To me, Dani is actually my least favorite. Talk about rubbing me the wrong way. I hate the way she talks!

I really like Shelly, too. I think she is kind of playing both sides of the house, but I think she's doing it in a smart way to get herself further in the game. I can't stand Dani, on the other hand. I'd be glad to see her be the next one out the door after her HOH reign is over. Kalia is next on my list of who I'd like to see leave the house. She is soooo obnoxious and has a serious case of verbal diarrhea! She Never. Stops. Talking.

Melanie
08-05-2011, 08:31 AM
Well, this week just became unwatchable for me. I cannot stand Kalia.

laprana
08-05-2011, 09:59 AM

:ditto: She was the ONLY person I didn't want to win HOH! :sick: And not only will Kalia be extra obnoxious now, but Rachel will most likely be unbearable, too. She'll either be a sobbing wreck because Brenden is gone and she'll likely be on the block, or a raving lunatic because she has finally lost it!

Melanie
08-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Rachel has many, many issues and needs professional help. I can't believe she has stayed with Brendon after what he did to her after they got out of the house last year. He's scum. Google it if you want to know, because it's not family-friendly and can't be posted here.

TheDuckRocks
08-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Oh, my!!! When ever will people learn that anything on the internet is out for one and all to see. Please, do not think I'm defending Brendon in any way...........Mel is right he's scum.
We were laughing last night about how funny if with the new "twist" next week if Brendon gets back in the house and Rachael leaves.

Melanie
08-05-2011, 01:49 PM
We were laughing last night about how funny if with the new "twist" next week if Brendon gets back in the house and Rachael leaves.

Well, that won't happen Kay, because there is no way America will vote for Brendon to have the chance to fight to get back in.

I just hope it's Cassi. Not Dominic...PLEASE!

Thing is, if Rachel is the one who gets the boot, she'll fight hard to get back in. Say what you will about her, she's tough in competitions.

2Epcot
08-05-2011, 02:13 PM

That's how I felt the first couple of weeks with Rachel. I'm happy to see things turning against Rachel, and that Daniele will be safe for another week.

DisneyPrincess21
08-05-2011, 02:47 PM

Well, that won't happen Kay, because there is no way America will vote for Brendon to have the chance to fight to get back in.

I just hope it's Cassi. Not Dominic...PLEASE!

Thing is, if Rachel is the one who gets the boot, she'll fight hard to get back in. Say what you will about her, she's tough in competitions.

I actually think America might vote for Brendon to return just to see the drama unfold. It would make for some definite fireworks! LOL!

Melanie
08-05-2011, 04:40 PM
That's how I felt the first couple of weeks with Rachel. I'm happy to see things turning against Rachel, and that Daniele will be safe for another week.

Thing is, you knew things would turn eventually on Brendon and Rachel. Just their previous appearance on the show assured that. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it did. I'm not sure that things won't turn again on Dani/Kalia/Lawon.

I didn't have any opinion of Dani coming into this season, because the summer she was on, I was moving overseas and BB got lost in the shuffle. I just can't stand her. She's so different than anyone I would ever want to be around. Maybe that's why I like Jordan so much, plus the fact she genuinely cares for people.

But Kalia could even be worse than Dani for me very soon. Talk about drunk on power! Ugh.

I'd love for Cassi to come back in, team back up with Shelly and J/J, and get it done. If Dom comes back and they work to get rid of J/J, I'll just read about what's going on and not bother with watching.

TheDuckRocks
08-05-2011, 05:56 PM

Oops, sorry, I didn't realize it was an America votes thing. And I really can't see anyone actually voting for Brendon. I think Cassi would have the best chance of shaking things up if she got back in.

MegaDisney
08-07-2011, 08:33 PM
My local CBS station is not airing episodes on Thursdays, the eviction episodes!!!

We started watching tonight and realized that we had not seen Brenden get evicted. They are not airing next weeks Thursday episode either! They are showing NFL Football instead AND they don't have it on demand either!

I am so angry! :mad:

DisneyPrincess21
08-08-2011, 03:51 AM
I never thought it could be possible, but I have actually found someone waaaaaaaaaaaaay more annoying, irritating, and dramatic then Rachel! Kalia!!! She is sooooooooooooo annoying! She sobbed over those pictures in her room like it was a casket (I said the same thing at the same time as Jeff) it was way over the top! And when did Kalia and Danielle become such best friends?! I never saw them ever talk until Danielle won HOH and now a week later Kalia is her protégée?!? Get over yourself! :thedolls:

I hope Jeff wins the Veto gets off the block, brendon comes back in & then they can anialiate that boring house full of floaters. (except for the veterans) This is the laziest & most boring cast I have ever seen. Porsche & shelly don't do anything but become best friends with whoever is in power, I dont know what in the world Lawon (sp?) spends his time on, and all Adam does is yell. :thedolls:

If it wasn't for Jeff :heart: & Jordan I wouldn't be watching this season because these people are so dull and irritating.

Tinkerfreak
08-08-2011, 06:53 AM
I never thought it could be possible, but I have actually found someone waaaaaaaaaaaaay more annoying, irritating, and dramatic then Rachel! Kalia!!! She is sooooooooooooo annoying! She sobbed over those pictures in her room like it was a casket (I said the same thing at the same time as Jeff) it was way over the top! And when did Kalia and Danielle become such best friends?! I never saw them ever talk until Danielle won HOH and now a week later Kalia is her protégée?!? Get over yourself! :thedolls:

I hope Jeff wins the Veto gets off the block, brendon comes back in & then they can anialiate that boring house full of floaters. (except for the veterans) This is the laziest & most boring cast I have ever seen. Porsche & shelly don't do anything but become best friends with whoever is in power, I dont know what in the world Lawon (sp?) spends his time on, and all Adam does is yell. :thedolls:

If it wasn't for Jeff :heart: & Jordan I wouldn't be watching this season because these people are so dull and irritating.

Well said. I feel the same way!

IamBelle
08-08-2011, 12:15 PM
I feel the exact same way as the posters above!! The whole show revolves around the veterans...if they weren't there, it would be so boring!!

DisneyPrincess21
08-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Well said. I feel the same way!
Thanks! :thumbsup:

I feel the exact same way as the posters above!! The whole show revolves around the veterans...if they weren't there, it would be so boring!!

I know! This people are so annoying! Never before has their been a cast of BB where I haven't liked any of them. The only one of the newbies that was alright was Cassie.

2Epcot
08-09-2011, 12:53 AM
I'd love for Cassi to come back in, team back up with Shelly and J/J, and get it done. If Dom comes back and they work to get rid of J/J, I'll just read about what's going on and not bother with watching.

I'm also hoping for Cassi to come back. She and Dani have been my favorites all season, despite not getting along with each other. One one of the Big Brother boards that I post screencaps from the feeds, most of the people who have voted, say they voted for Cassi to return. I don't know how that represents everyone else, but it seems Cassi has a lot of fans.

MegaDisney
08-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Rachel is officially the MOST annoying BB House Guest EVER! :ack:

Why did they talk her out of leaving?

What part of the BB game does she not understand? "They are coming after me..." DUH that is the game stupid! :confused:

On a brighter note after a tweet to my local CBS station I was made aware that they are airing Thursday episodes on their "sister station", an independent station they also own. Would have been nice if they announced that on air! DVR set for tonight! :thumbsup:

2Epcot
08-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Rachel is officially the MOST annoying BB House Guest EVER! :ack:

That's how I feel. It really amazes me to see her crying, and blaming Daniele for turning the house on her, when the exact same thing happened last year... Rachel, it is not anyone else, it's you!

Melanie
08-11-2011, 03:40 PM
I think it's hilarious what's happening, and can't wait to see the looks on Dani and Kalia's faces tonight when all is revealed.

laprana
08-11-2011, 03:59 PM
I think it's hilarious what's happening, and can't wait to see the looks on Dani and Kalia's faces tonight when all is revealed.

Me too! Lawon, Kalia, and Dani are in for a big shock, I think! (Especially Lawon because he's so confident that he's coming back.) That's the ONLY reason I hope it's Brenden coming back into the house...not because I like Brenden or Rachel, but because I really, really dislike Dani and Kalia!

sixshot19
08-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Me too! Lawon, Kalia, and Dani are in for a big shock, I think! (Especially Lawon because he's so confident that he's coming back.) That's the ONLY reason I hope it's Brenden coming back into the house...not because I like Brenden or Rachel, but because I really, really dislike Dani and Kalia!

My prediction, Lawon gets voted out, beats Dominic in whatever contest they think up, and Lawon is back in with some kind of veto. You heard it here first.:secret:

Melanie
08-11-2011, 11:27 PM
That's the ONLY reason I hope it's Brenden coming back into the house...not because I like Brenden or Rachel, but because I really, really dislike Dani and Kalia!

Exactly. Not a fan of Brenchel AT ALL, and they won't ever win, so it's great seeing Dani get knocked down a bit.

Tinkerfreak
08-12-2011, 08:06 AM
I missed it last night. Who went home and who came back?

laprana
08-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Lawon went home and Brenden came back into the game. Yay! Dani looked like she was going to puke when Brenden won the challenge!

I stayed up to watch BBAD last night to see if they had the HOH competition and they did...not happy with the outcome of that!

wildernesslady
08-12-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm thinking Dani is next. Her face was priceless when Brendon came back. I do hope Rachel is next. I cannot take her fake cry anymore.

2Epcot
08-12-2011, 11:42 AM
I stayed up to watch BBAD last night to see if they had the HOH competition and they did...not happy with the outcome of that!

Dani predicted what would happen, that is why she wanted Rachel out. Unfortunately Kalia wasn't strong enough to follow her veteran partner. Even though I was on Kalia and Dani's side, watching Kalia last night, I didn't feel bad for her at all, she got what she deserved for not going with the sure thing to get Rachel out, and listening to Daniele.

I stayed up watching the live feeds last night. I am very happy with the HOH outcome.

Carol
08-12-2011, 06:39 PM
I am done with this show. :mad:

I really do not believe 'America' voted Brendon back in. It was all a CBS ploy.

2Epcot
08-12-2011, 07:31 PM
I am done with this show. :mad:

I really do not believe 'America' voted Brendon back in. It was all a CBS ploy.

Carol, a lot of people feel that way. Also, many are not too sure that certain competitions aren't used (at the right time) to favor certain people.

Melanie
08-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Carol, a lot of people feel that way. Also, many are not too sure that certain competitions aren't used (at the right time) to favor certain people.

And that goes both ways.

The more I think about it, I can see many folks voting Brendan back in. One for the obvious fireworks, but also because they thought they'd see him battling Rachel to get back in the house. If you don't follow the feeds, you probably were certain she was going this week.

Have I mentioned how much I can't stand Dani and Kalia? ;)

DisneyPrincess21
08-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Lawon went home and Brenden came back into the game. Yay! Dani looked like she was going to puke when Brenden won the challenge!

I'm thinking Dani is next. Her face was priceless when Brendon came back. I do hope Rachel is next. I cannot take her fake cry anymore.

And that goes both ways.

The more I think about it, I can see many folks voting Brendan back in. One for the obvious fireworks, but also because they thought they'd see him battling Rachel to get back in the house. If you don't follow the feeds, you probably were certain she was going this week.

Have I mentioned how much I can't stand Dani and Kalia? ;)

I am SOOOO HAPPY Brendon got back in the house, not because I am a "Brenchel" fan, but because I love anything/anyone that brings pain to Kalia and Danielle! :thedolls: I can't wait to see Jeff & Jordan, and Brendon & Rachel destroy that house :thedolls: "Grab a life vest floaters!" :) LOL!

Carol
08-14-2011, 08:32 AM
If you don't follow the feeds, you probably were certain she was going this week.

I do (did) read the recaps and knew she was staying -- still think it was a stupid move. Once Brenden won I turned it off. Cannot stand Rachel. I despise her even more when he is there.

No more for me.

MegaDisney
08-14-2011, 02:54 PM
I do (did) read the recaps and knew she was staying -- still think it was a stupid move. Once Brenden won I turned it off. Cannot stand Rachel. I despise her even more when he is there.

No more for me.

:(

I have to watch, even though I agree with you about Brenchel, Carol, I am already invested, I am hoping to see Jeff or Jordan win.

Melanie
08-14-2011, 06:34 PM
There is some very juvenile and potentially dangerous behavior going on in the house, and although not the ones directly responsible, Dani and Kalia are apparently witness to it. Messing with someone's health is no joke.

Tinkerfreak
08-15-2011, 07:08 AM
There is some very juvenile and potentially dangerous behavior going on in the house, and although not the ones directly responsible, Dani and Kalia are apparently witness to it. Messing with someone's health is no joke.

Oh my what happened? I remember one season someone cleaning the toilet with another house guests toothbrush and the person was sent to the diary room and spoken to and made to throw the toothbrush away. :ack:

TheDuckRocks
08-15-2011, 09:48 AM
By not putting Brenchel on the block I sure hope Dani is hoping to backdoor one of them. Although at this time would she have the votes to pull it off?

Melanie
08-15-2011, 09:55 AM
Oh my what happened? I remember one season someone cleaning the toilet with another house guests toothbrush and the person was sent to the diary room and spoken to and made to throw the toothbrush away. :ack:

You can find the info with a quick internet search. I doubt this will make the CBS broadcast.

Melanie
08-17-2011, 09:09 PM
Jordan really is a kind soul. That was very sweet of her to give the phone call/solitary to Shelly.

Ok, I think we're finally going to get out the zombie. lol!

boston2k11
08-17-2011, 09:37 PM
If dani was smart she would replace one nominee(if veto is played?)and put out brendan this week cause brachel together can actually win...rooting for danielle:Dyeah i said it;)

MegaDisney
08-18-2011, 09:42 AM
WOW, last night was IMHO the best episode of the season!

I really hope that Brenden goes. Watching Rachel melt down again will be fun!

How about Dani? Things really fell into place perfectly for her this week...

MegaDisney
08-18-2011, 09:43 AM
Jordan really is a kind soul. That was very sweet of her to give the phone call/solitary to Shelly.

Ok, I think we're finally going to get out the zombie. lol!

Like!

Jordan is cute in the Humilitard!

laprana
08-18-2011, 09:57 AM
As happy as I was to see Brenden come back in the game, I'm just as happy that he's now on the block and most likely will go home tonight! How weird is that?!? Basically, I'm all for anything that gets Jeff and Jordon further in the game, and it looks like Brenchel are officially turning on J&J, so time for Brenden to go and hopefully Rachel will be next (although I wouldn't mind if Dani or Kalia were next, either)! Jordon really does seem like a genuinely kind person...I'd love to see her win again AND get the America's Favorite Houseguest prize!

DisneyPrincess21
08-18-2011, 11:42 PM
Like!

Jordan is cute in the Humilitard!

I know!! Isn't she just too adorable?!? That outfit was made for her, it looks like she actually brought it from home. HAHA! :)

The only downside to her cuteness, is that no one is ever going to be able to steal Jeff away from her, because she is nearly perfect, who could possibly have more to offer him? DARN IT!! If she wasn't so darn sweet and cute, I would hate her for that very reason alone! :) LOL!

Oh well, at least I can still look at my eye candy Jeff from afar :heart:

Melanie
08-25-2011, 10:34 PM
I don't even know where to start with tonight's show.

The following are my thoughts on the show from keeping up with the live feeds, so you've been warned! :spoiler:

I'm flabbergasted with the edit that Dani's alliance gets on CBS. Look up 'mean girls' in the dictionary and you'll see pics of Dani, Pinto, Kalia and Shelly. Yep, Shelly! She truly did flip this week and while I totally get her desire to do what she needs to do to further herself in the game, I just don't agree with how she went about it, especially after how nice Jeff and Jordan (in particular) have been to her. She turned into a total mean girl with the catty, high school behavior. I thought she was going to show her daughter how to play the game without lying, being ugly and catty, etc. ? FAIL! I can't stand her now!

And all the things that have come out on Dani this week. Wow. Friends in production (makes me wonder about her speech and thanking CBS for bringing her back) and good friends running the diary room (which is a HUGE conflict of interest). They almost succeeded in keeping Dani in the game. I'm disappointed more than anything that Alison Grodner is okay with basically saying 'America, you're stupid! We're going to manipulate this game, and you're not going to know any better.' And of course I know this was in play when Brendon came back into the house as well.

Jeff, Shelly and Adam got into a big blowup right before the show went live tonight. Julie mentioned it briefly. And boy could you tell they were all down. Not their usual chippy selves for an eviction night. I'm not sure I recall a cast ever being so on edge on a live show. Unfortunately, that carried over to the voting and competitions. And poor Jordan. I really think she was more upset by Shelly's betrayal than in Jeff leaving.

And hahahaha on those girls saying 'Dani would have wanted this, Dani's wanted me to put up Jeff and Rachel' and all Dani said out the door and in her interview is she wished everyone would play their own game and think for themselves.

Keeping up with the live feeds this year has really changed my opinion on this show. Doubt I'll invest the time next year.

laprana
08-26-2011, 10:38 AM
Yep, my opinion of Shelly has made a 180-degree turn. I absolutely cannot stand her after last night's show and what she did to Jordan in particular. Actually, all last week Shelly was plotting and scheming to flip the house against Jeff and Jordan. Shelly's true character really came out after last night's live show was over and she could be seen literally screaming at Jordan while Jordan was bawling her eyes out. And it's clear from BBAD and the BB update boards that Jordan was waaaay more upset about Shelly stabbing her in the back than Jeff's eviction. Jordan really counted Shelly as a friend and it looks like she's absolutely crushed that Shelly turned on her. Jordan had said on more than one occasion that if Jeff got voted out, she wanted to go to the end with Shelly. Well, that's over!

I'm so glad Dani is gone. Good riddance! I wish Shelly was next, but with what's going on in the house right now (I won't give away any spoilers), it looks like Jordan or Rachel will be in the jury house next. At this point, if Jordan doesn't win, I'd rather see Rachel win the whole thing than anyone else left in that house. :ack:

2Epcot
08-26-2011, 08:18 PM
Keeping up with the live feeds this year has really changed my opinion on this show. Doubt I'll invest the time next year.

I've had the live feeds for every Big Brother since the first show. It really is two different shows if a person only watched the CBS broadcast.

Not only do I watch the feeds, but I post screencaps and summaries of conversations on one of the popular BB sites. I've done that for the last 7 years or so. Allison Grodner has her favorites from year to year, and the writers will certainly edit someone to be a certain way on the TV show.

Rachel always complained about her edit, as Dani mentioned to Julie, but even the other houseguest early in this season realized Rachel wasn't getting a bad edit last year, that is the way she is.

I've always been a fan of Dani, so I was sorry to see her go, but very happy that Jeff followed her right out the door. Jeff can make up all the excuses he wants, but he did lie to Dani and go back on their deal.

Over the last couple of days, Dani coached both Kalia and Porsche on what their next moves should be in the event that she left the game. So, when both of them said this is what Dani wanted, it had been discussed.

Moments ago a new twist just happened in the house that have people screaming online about Alison Grodner manipulating the game again.

One of the things I love about this show is not only do the people in the house have to keep changing their game, so does production. Even with their best plans, production always seems to have to scramble every year to handle unplanned situations in the house. From Dick leaving early, to somebody in the house always having to be rescued to keep them from walking off the show. You never know what will happen.

Big Brother is the only real-time reality show. Every other show is done weeks if not months ahead of time then packaged for TV. I don't always like the outcome or the producing, but it is always fun to watch.

Melanie
08-26-2011, 08:59 PM
I've had the live feeds for every Big Brother since the first show. It really is two different shows if a person only watched the CBS broadcast.

I've always kept up with the live feeds, but this year in particular the favortism is too much. I still can't get over what some people can get away with in there and others can't. That doesn't bother you?

Melanie
08-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Oh, and the thing with Rachel, I'm thoroughly convinced now that's how she is WITH BRENDON. She's actually been tolerable and calm this week. We'd all probably know a whole different person had he not been on the show last season. I don't know what it is around him that causes her to completely lose her mind, but it isn't healthy.

MegaDisney
08-27-2011, 10:42 AM
I don't watch the live feeds or After Dark (even though we have Showtime). I just enjoy the regular broadcasts.

The thing that drives me crazy is the comments about "he/she is coming after me", "they backstab", "they went back on their word" etc. THAT IS THE GAME! What did they think they were signing up for?

I respect game moves, Shelly is actually playing a good social game, working both sides. I think her flip was a smart move. If she wants to move forward Jeff and Jordan had to be split up.

Adam and Porsche don't deserve to be there, IMHO they have both floated through the game.

I am enjoying this season, not as much as other seasons, but it is good fluff entertainment.

Melanie, you should audition! :number1:

Melanie
08-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Melanie, you should audition! :number1:

:funny: :funny:

Are you crazy? I wouldn't last a day! YOU should audition Bryant. ;)

Shelly is in no way playing a good social game. She's burned way too many bridges now.

Can't wait to see how the latest 'twist' comes out.

2Epcot
08-27-2011, 10:58 PM
I've always kept up with the live feeds, but this year in particular the favortism is too much. I still can't get over what some people can get away with in there and others can't. That doesn't bother you?

When you say favoritism, you are talking about how they show certain people on TV? I think that has always been the case. Every season need at least one bully in the house. Though what I see more often is not showing the other side of a person.

What bothers me is it is becoming more and more apparent that certain events and competitions are shifted to be used at certain times in the game to favor people or groups.

This has probably been done for a while, but it seems a little more obvious this season. For the producers, they want the best show, so they are going to guide events as much as they can behind the scenes.

MegaDisney
08-28-2011, 09:48 AM
Shelly is in no way playing a good social game. She's burned way too many bridges now.

I mean that competition wise she is horrible, but she has gotten pretty far by playing both sides of the house against each other. I do agree that it is catching up with her. At least she isn't floating by like Adam and Porsche who have done nothing...

Melanie
08-28-2011, 12:32 PM
When you say favoritism, you are talking about how they show certain people on TV?

No, I'm talking about what they let certain folks get away with in the house (which is never shown on the show).

What bothers me is it is becoming more and more apparent that certain events and competitions are shifted to be used at certain times in the game to favor people or groups.

This has probably been done for a while, but it seems a little more obvious this season. For the producers, they want the best show, so they are going to guide events as much as they can behind the scenes.

Agreed! And I feel really stupid with how naive I've been to this all these years. I'm invested this year, but we'll see for the future. Hoping there are no returners next year though. That has really crippled this season, IMO.

I mean that competition wise she is horrible, but she has gotten pretty far by playing both sides of the house against each other. I do agree that it is catching up with her. At least she isn't floating by like Adam and Porsche who have done nothing...

It's hard to discuss if both of us aren't keeping up with the live feeds, because really it's a whole different world than what they show on TV. Looking forward tonight to seeing the blow up between Jeff, Shelly and Adam that took place before the live show the other night. NO ONE has seen it (they cut the feeds), and Alison Grodner tweeted it would be a part of the show tonight. My concern is though, that it will put Jeff in a bad light being that anyone not following the feeds doesn't realize the extent of Shelly's betrayal. Like I said before, I have no problem with her switching to further herself in the game, but the way she went about it was wrong, and very hypocritical.

ETA: That said, what's happening on the internet right now regarding Shelly backlash is really horrible. No one's family, and especially kids, should ever be dragged into this 'game'.

Melanie
08-28-2011, 09:11 PM
Oh my goodness, Shelly totally LOST that fight. She started the fight, she told on herself, threw Adam under the bus, and never could squirm her way out of it. She was then very lucky Kalia won (and even Kalia admitted she guessed) HOH so she could get Jeff out. And up to the very end lied to Jeff about being with them 100%. The point of that was? Cause it sure lost her some jury votes if it comes to that. Thing is, Jeff and Jordan told her all along to play her game, just clue them in with what her plans were. That's all they wanted, so they could at least have a chance to convince her otherwise. That stuff about playing Jeff's game was all in her mind. And her actions with Jordan after Jeff was gone and then cheering openly when Pinto won HOH - ugh.

And I'm shocked Adam just let all that roll off his back like he did. Not sure where his mind is at, but he's definitely the ultimate floater.

MegaDisney
08-29-2011, 12:00 AM
No, I'm talking about what they let certain folks get away with in the house (which is never shown on the show).

Mel you have to PM about what was going on, I can't find anything about the "health & safety" stuff you mentioned.

It's hard to discuss if both of us aren't keeping up with the live feeds, because really it's a whole different world than what they show on TV. Looking forward tonight to seeing the blow up between Jeff, Shelly and Adam that took place before the live show the other night. NO ONE has seen it (they cut the feeds), and Alison Grodner tweeted it would be a part of the show tonight. My concern is though, that it will put Jeff in a bad light being that anyone not following the feeds doesn't realize the extent of Shelly's betrayal. Like I said before, I have no problem with her switching to further herself in the game, but the way she went about it was wrong, and very hypocritical.

True, I can only go by the broadcast. I will say I lost any respect I had for her after seeing her try and weasel her way out of blame with Jeff and their fight.

Adam needs to go. He is horrible at all the competitions and has ZERO game play...

I felt so bad for Jordan and even Rachel a little bit. Hopefully the Duo twist will put them back on top.

TheDuckRocks
08-29-2011, 09:23 AM
I'm also someone that was unable to find out what went on about "health and safety" by Googling or using Bing. Mel , could you also please PM me the info.

Wow, Shelly.......what an awful example for your daughter. Sad.

I have been catching up with back episodes of The Glades and who should appear in a very minor role but Pinto, er Porsche. Checked the cast at the end and sure enough it was her. If anyone is interested it was Season 2, Episode 8, I think. Look fast, she's just in the opening before the credits.

laprana
08-29-2011, 11:36 AM
Like I said before, I have no problem with her switching to further herself in the game, but the way she went about it was wrong, and very hypocritical.

ETA: That said, what's happening on the internet right now regarding Shelly backlash is really horrible. No one's family, and especially kids, should ever be dragged into this 'game'.

I couldn't agree more! It wasn't the fact that Shelly flipped on Jeff and Jordan, it was the WAY she did it! And when she got caught, she kept trying to turn it back around on Jeff instead of owning up to it, which made her look even worse (if that's possible). Her game play might have gotten her this far in the game, but it's all collapsing around her now and she'll end up with nothing because of it. And not only will she lose any chance she might have had at winning the money, she'll lose two people who honestly thought of her as a friend.

And I also agree about the death threats to Shelly's family, even her daughter. That's just unbelievable! Yes, Shelly's a snake and a liar, but that doesn't give ANYONE the right to threaten her family. And over a TV show? It's just craziness!

I'm also someone that was unable to find out what went on about "health and safety" by Googling or using Bing. Mel , could you also please PM me the info.

I think what Mel might be referring to is the fact that when Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and...I can't remember who else were have nots and on slop, Porsche took it upon herself to pour Benefiber powder in the Muscle Milk protein shake mix that the have nots drank. And she poured A LOT in there. Not only could that have made someone very sick to their stomachs, but it also could have been really dangerous if any of them had any kind of allergies to the ingredients in Benefiber. I could be wrong, but I think people who have gluten allergies can't ingest things like Benefiber. But, Porshe didn't seem to care if she made anyone sick with her little stunt. Oh, and I should add that Dani and Kalia sat at the kitchen counter and watched Porsche do it, all the while laughing and giggling about it.

TheDuckRocks
08-29-2011, 03:56 PM
Thank you for clearing that up. Besides the effects that Porsche were probably going for if you have too much fiber with not enough fluid it can lead to very serious problems.

Melanie
08-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Yes, thanks for explaining all that laprana! :thumbsup:

Thank you for clearing that up. Besides the effects that Porsche were probably going for if you have too much fiber with not enough fluid it can lead to very serious problems.

Yes, and Pinto was just upset that BB wouldn't let her have any fun. She's a nice one, that girl. Friends with Janelle outside the game, so that says a lot to me.

I think what upset me more is that BB didn't make her fess up to the other house guests. :mad:

Also, Shelly/Kalia/Porsche/Dani were into taking and hiding things from other houseguests last week, main thing being Rachel's stuffed dog. They STILL haven't given it back, and lie when Rachel asks about it. What kills me is that when Rachel retaliated, BB made her put back what she had taken and tried to hide, which I believe was something of Dani's.

Melanie
08-31-2011, 09:06 PM
I really, really, really wish Rachel would look at herself while Brendon is in the house and when he's gone, and then compare.

Crazy, irrational, clingy, whiny Rachel v. rational, calm, smart, almost tolerable Rachel. We like choice #2! That really is a toxic relationship. He's bad news!

Interesting show. On the feeds this week, no one could tell if she was being sincere in all her promises to J/R, but her diary room sessions revealed all tonight. She's a snake.

2Epcot
09-01-2011, 02:15 AM
Tonight's show was what I was referring to a couple of days ago. Between the twist, and the veto competition, there is no doubt who producers wanted to keep in the house.

Melanie
09-01-2011, 07:24 AM
Tonight's show was what I was referring to a couple of days ago. Between the twist, and the veto competition, there is no doubt who producers wanted to keep in the house.

Yes, NOW. Last week it was Dani. Producers/diary room obviously tried everything they could to get the houseguest swayed to her side, but they were one vote short (Adam).

This week is worked, but it wasn't guaranteed. Porsche didn't have to open Pandora's box, but she did on her own free will and that unleased the twist.

laprana
09-01-2011, 10:55 AM
I really, really, really wish Rachel would look at herself while Brendon is in the house and when he's gone, and then compare.

Crazy, irrational, clingy, whiny Rachel v. rational, calm, smart, almost tolerable Rachel. We like choice #2! That really is a toxic relationship. He's bad news!

Interesting show. On the feeds this week, no one could tell if she was being sincere in all her promises to J/R, but her diary room sessions revealed all tonight. She's a snake.

I couldn't have said it better! I'm actually finding myself rooting for Rachel, which is strange to say the least! But, since Brendon has been gone, she has been much more "normal" (for lack of a better word)...and much more tolerable! One thing that surprised me about her is that after she won the veto, she kept saying that she and Jordan won it. Even when Jordan repeatedly told her, "No, YOU won the veto, not me," Rachell still looked at it as a team competition and not an individual one. She easily could have turned her veto win into a power grab, telling Jordan that she should get to pick who goes home this week since she won, but she hasn't done anything like that. I was shocked! I realized last night that we haven't ever really seen Rachel play the game without Brendon being around until now. Last season she was voted out before him, and she was a train wreck the whole time. This season, she was a train wreck UNTIL he left (for good)! Those two definitely are not good for each other!

And I whole heartedly agree about Shelly. I was hoping she would reveal her true intentions in the DR on last night's show because she has been feeding so much bull to Jordan and Rachel since Rachel won the veto. I really hope they vote Shelly out tonight.

2Epcot
09-01-2011, 03:46 PM
This week is worked, but it wasn't guaranteed. Porsche didn't have to open Pandora's box, but she did on her own free will and that unleased the twist.

I think production knew it was almost a guarantee. I can't recall an instance where someone did not open Pandora's Box.

Jordan and Rachel have been having a really hard time deciding who they want to keep. Personally, I would like to see Adam go. I actually find Shelly more entertaining to listen to and watch. I haven't cared for Adam the entire season.

laprana
09-09-2011, 09:46 AM
Ugh, I was sad to see Jordan go. Hmmmm...I guess now I'm rooting for Rachel?!? I never thought I'd be rooting for her to win the whole thing! I just hope it isn't Porsche! :ack:

TheDuckRocks
09-09-2011, 03:22 PM
:exactly: Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be wanting Racheal to win.

KarenP
09-09-2011, 04:15 PM
:exactly: Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be wanting Racheal to win.

Ditto!!

IamBelle
09-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Ugh, I was sad to see Jordan go. Hmmmm...I guess now I'm rooting for Rachel?!? I never thought I'd be rooting for her to win the whole thing! I just hope it isn't Porsche! :ack:

That's exactly what I thought too...I was like..I'm actually rooting for Rachel...I never thought that day would come. lol Looking at her game the past two seasons, she does deserve it more than Adam and Porsche!

2Epcot
09-14-2011, 06:15 AM
I guess now I'm rooting for Rachel?!? I never thought I'd be rooting for her to win the whole thing! I just hope it isn't Porsche! :ack:

I wasn't a fan of Rachel last year, and I wasn't this year either, though her effort to "improve" her image worked a little bit. As I've mentioned, I haven't liked Adam all season. I didn't like Porsche at the beginning of this season, but started liking her more when she started working with Dani. After Dani left, I started rooting for Porsche, so I'm hoping she wins tonight.

It wouldn't surprise me if Rachel won. She managed to stay in the house when she could have been evicted a few times. Part of it was her own social game, convincing people who said they wanted her out, not to put her on the block. The other help came from production, that seemed to want to keep her on the show.

I would be very surprised if either Rachel or Porsche would keep Adam in the house. I think both know the history of BB, and no woman has ever beat a man in the final 2, so there chances are better with each other.

TheDuckRocks
09-15-2011, 08:40 AM
I was very glad to see Racheal win, but holy cow, I cannot believe her final pleas to the jury. Ramble, ramble, I won, me, ramble, I, I , I, me ramble. After that I wouldn't have been so sure I would have voted for her.

MegaDisney
09-15-2011, 09:25 AM
Rachel actually deserved to win, IMHO. She won me over the last few episodes.

Adam is now the most annoying BB house guest from this season.

Glad to see Jeff win viewer fav.

laprana
09-15-2011, 10:08 AM
I was very glad to see Racheal win, but holy cow, I cannot believe her final pleas to the jury. Ramble, ramble, I won, me, ramble, I, I , I, me ramble. After that I wouldn't have been so sure I would have voted for her.

I was thinking the same thing! "Ok, you can stop talking now!" But, I'm really glad she won and not Porsche. I still can't believe I was rooting for Rachel to win, but I really have a different opinion of her after this season than her first season. I was totally shocked that Shelly voted for her to win!

I was also so happy that Jeff won fan favorite! I was hoping it would be him or Jordan.

After the way Adam acted last night, I was so glad he was not in the final 2. He didn't even deserve 2nd place, but he apparently thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. With all his boasting that he would have won and how he was coming back for an all-stars season, I think he's a little delusional. On the feeds and BBAD, he also had been going on and on about how he was going to win fan favorite and become famous after he got back to his hometown. Uh, ok.

2Epcot
09-15-2011, 12:07 PM
Rachel will never win me over. I was hoping she would not win, but expecting her to win. I also expected Jeff to get America's Choice, especially considering the shows huge female audience. Oh well, kind of a wasted season in my opinion. They should have saved the veterans for a true all star show.

Melanie
09-15-2011, 04:17 PM
Happy with the outcome, and SO happy Porsche didn't win. When I've got a little extra time, I'm going to go find the backyard interviews the houseguests did after the show last night. Apparently Jordan was quite shocked when she found out about the benefiber in the muscle milk. Classy chick that Porsche. :shake:

Melanie
09-16-2011, 08:34 PM
Wow, apparently Brendan and Rachel are getting married THIS weekend. :shake:

TheDuckRocks
09-18-2011, 12:50 AM
What??? When? Where? Most of all just plain crazy.

laprana
09-19-2011, 10:20 AM
I read that they were getting married in Vegas while they were at the Big Brother bash in Vegas that they have at the end of every season. It seems like Brendon and Rachel are the only 2 people on earth who don't see their marriage as a bad idea! :shake:

2Epcot
09-19-2011, 11:35 AM
I read that they were getting married in Vegas while they were at the Big Brother bash in Vegas that they have at the end of every season. It seems like Brendon and Rachel are the only 2 people on earth who don't see their marriage as a bad idea! :shake:

I think the only good thing is is that if they did get married in Vegas, then Rachel didn't have a chance to waste too much of her money on an expensive wedding.

IamBelle
09-22-2011, 05:16 PM
I heard that they didn't get married, and that Rachel is moving to California and is trying to pitch a reality show about her wedding?! Would you watch?? (I might)

TheDuckRocks
09-23-2011, 09:21 AM
I heard that they didn't get married, and that Rachel is moving to California and is trying to pitch a reality show about her wedding?! Would you watch?? (I might)

Oh heck yeah!!! :thedolls:

Marionla
09-23-2011, 09:54 AM
I am so tired of CBS bringing back previous housemates. The only one that I found interesting was Evil Dick. Bring on new faces, please. Please do not make me look at Rachels face one more time. I will stop watching if she re appears. Just my opinion.