PDA

View Full Version : Pop and AoA

BongoFury
06-30-2011, 08:02 AM
Has anyone heard if Art of Animation and Pop will be sharing buses?

Itchy
06-30-2011, 10:26 AM
I really IMO cannot see how they could share busses. I have stayed at POP quite a few time and found that there are alot of folks waiting for the busses. :bus:

I know that the All Star resorts have shared in the past but I don't think they do as much anymore.

It should be interesting to see how this one plays out.:scratch::shrug:

Oh! by the way..:welcome: to Intercot.

Pop Centurion
06-30-2011, 06:01 PM
With the amount of guests at Pop, I can't see them sharing buses. I know, when we go in Sept, we wait for at least 3-4 buses before finally being ale to board one at park closing. So imagine what peak season is like. I just don't see the shared bus happening.

micky95
07-05-2011, 01:56 PM
ive seen on other post that others have implied that they will share but i doubt it very much.POP is the largest with i believe 4000 rooms and AofA looks to be about the same. with that many potential riders they would be crazy to share.my dw and i have waited 1 1/2 hours to catch a bus from MK at closing time to get back to POP.if they do share we'll drive to the parks.:mickey:

Goofy4TheWorld
07-05-2011, 02:04 PM
If they do share Disney will have to import some double decker buses from England to move that many people!

PopPhan
07-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Everything that I have read, and heard, state that AoA will have its own buses and bus stops at the parks.

As other posters have said, the volume of people at either of these resorts will be rather daunting for a resort-only bus route, having both on the same route would be madness!! :D