PDA

View Full Version : DISNEY take me away!!!

Jim&AngieMarriner
06-29-2011, 02:33 PM
Who remembers the old Calgon commercial "Calgon, Take me away!" Well I could really use Disney to do that for me right about now.

Why is it that I can never seem to get even the littleest bit ahead. Almost all at once My truck needs a tune up and oil change AND two tires. I just found out that we need a new furnace for the house. And to top it all off.... My lawnmower just died.

I refuse to say what else can go wrong because that is the Universe's cue to dump more on you.

I know others on here are going through a lot more serious issues but i just wanted to vent for a second.

If you feel the need to add your Call to be taken away, feel free.

See ya real soon.

DVC2004
06-29-2011, 03:14 PM
I do remember those commercials. :)

I hear you! We actually just got back from Disney, but since we returned my car's transmission light "magically" appeared. Days later, my cat got sick and need to go to the animal emergency care and a follow up at the vet's. Fortunately the cat is now fine. Seems like there is always some surprise expense popping up, but I feel fortunate still as we all know there are others going through much worse. My good friend's father passed this week and another friend was suddenly let go at her job. :(

Terra
06-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Who needs calgon when you have Disney anyway!!!:mickey:

:grouphug: Wishing you a bit brighter very soon!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-30-2011, 10:31 PM
I've escaped to Disney in my mind; does that count?
I really need to escape from reality!