PDA

View Full Version : Extra MNSSHP ticket???

disneycutie165
06-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Our next trip (yay its official November 1-6! :joy: )we have planned to go to MNSSHP for Nov. 1. which is the last night they are doing it. We originally bought 3 tickets- 1 for me 1 for mom and another for dad. Dad isn't going due to trip expenses (it is easier for us to afford just mom & myself) but this means we now have 1 extra MNSSHP ticket. Any ideas on what to do with this? I recommended just keeping it and offering it to someone at Disney who may be interested in going last minute. On the other hand, I also recommended selling it on Ebay. Any ideas as to how we can make good use of this leftover ticket?

buzznwoodysmom
06-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Call Disney and explain your situation. We once had an extra ticket, DH couldn't arrive till the night of the party (late at night). I called and explained our situation to Disney and they allowed me to mail the ticket back and gave me a full refund. Its worth a try.

faline
06-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Because they are non-refudable, Disney does not need to take it back. If they don't, you can gift it to someone. It is, however, against Disney's rules to resell it.