PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic/Dining

JoshGrobanfan
06-26-2011, 08:32 PM
Ok, I am trying to make our ADR's and have a question about Fantasmic and the dining package. When I called to make reservations I was told they didn't have anything available. When I look online at Hollywood & Vine, I see plenty of times available. Why would there be a difference in what I see and what the dining CM's see? I went ahead and made reservations at H&V without the "package". Are we going to have to stand in line forever to get in to Fantasmic or do you think we will be ok?
Thanks for the help!

Jillirose
06-26-2011, 09:05 PM
I think early October will be fine. We went late October and noticed they really processed the crowds quickly!

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-26-2011, 09:28 PM
They block only so many Fantasmic packages out so once they book those, you are just booking regular seating in the restaurant. I just booked a package for Dec. 18th this past Monday and the only thing they had left was a 315pm so the packages book really fast.

brivers222
06-26-2011, 09:33 PM
same here, i called for the 16th (i think or the 15th of december) and all that was available was 3:15pm at Mamma Melrose.... so i snatched it up because i don't like wasting 2 hours in line for it!