PDA

View Full Version : How does Pepper Market at CSR work with the DDP?

hauntedmansiongirl
06-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Hello, We're thinking of changing it up during the POR reno and trying either CBR or CSR. I have a question about how Pepper Market works with the DDP, as I've read that a 10% tip is automatically charged on every bill. Is this true? Also, what kind of food options does Pepper Market offer? What about Cafe Rix?

Thanks so much for any help!! :mickey:

Gator
06-25-2011, 06:59 PM
If your on the DDP, this is simply the best place to eat at all of WDW. I mean it. It counts as just a counter service, but you can go get a ribeye or other fancy stuff. Most of these items are what you find at TS areas. Yes, you pay a 10% tip, but it's worth it to get the great food they serve here.

HoosierDisneyFan
06-25-2011, 09:03 PM
When we were at Pepper Market this past Spring the 10% was left on the table (cash only). I was OK with that but it was more of a honor system thing than what I was lead to believe. The 10% was not "added to your bill".

Also we had a great meal (actually ate there twice) but we were told the Ribeye was no longer available.

Should this post be in Dining??

sainter
06-27-2011, 02:46 AM
When we were at Pepper Market this past Spring the 10% was left on the table (cash only). I was OK with that but it was more of a honor system thing than what I was lead to believe. The 10% was not "added to your bill".

Also we had a great meal (actually ate there twice) but we were told the Ribeye was no longer available.

Should this post be in Dining??

I did not see the ribeye on the menu(s) on our March trip either, but the 10% was added to our bill unless we specifically told them it was "to go". Then we took our food outside to eat next to the lake.
We asked a cashier about the odd way of tipping and we were told that a percentage goes to the 'servers" (those that get your drinks) and a percentage to the company that runs the Pepper Market (not Disney). What an odd thing. Isn't that what a price is for??

steamboat willy
06-27-2011, 08:55 AM
Hello, We're thinking of changing it up during the POR reno and trying either CBR or CSR. I have a question about how Pepper Market works with the DDP, as I've read that a 10% tip is automatically charged on every bill. Is this true? Also, what kind of food options does Pepper Market offer? What about Cafe Rix?

Thanks so much for any help!! :mickey:

We also ENJOY the food, the choices and the atmosphere of the Pepper Market. We ate there on our last visit and also used the DDP.
I think we SPLIT an order of chicken quesadilla, cooked to order right in front of you.
We also did the Maya Grill one year on our anniversary! :wine:
Great place for lunch or dinner!
We have never stayed there, but some of the photos of the pool are pretty awesome.

Pepper Market Menu Here! (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/resorts/peppermarket.asp)