PDA

View Full Version : June 2011 Trip (Thursday June 9 )

cajundisneyfreak
06-24-2011, 07:33 PM
Today was our last day at Disney.:sad::crying: We started our day off eating breakfast at the Crystal Palace.The food was average.The tables are too close together and crowded.Our table & the table next to us looked like one big,happy family.lol We checked out of our hotel before breakfast and had them hold our luggage.We did all our favs at Magic Kingdom and other stuff we didn't get to before.We sadly left Magic Kingdom around 3:00 pm.Our car was to pick us up at 4:00pm to take us to our other hotel.Yes for the first time we wondered away from Disney to Universal.Went to the food court at Port Orleans French Quarter to use a counter service.We ate there then got another counter service to take with us.We cashed in our snack credits and still had counter services left.They told us we could cash in a counter service for 2 snacks.Yay!!!!!! We left with alot of Disney snacks.In fact I just ate my last rice krispy treat a couple of days ago.:cloud9: We checked into the DoubleTree Hotel then went exploring.

faline
06-24-2011, 07:52 PM
I always try to make Magic Kingdom my park on my last day. Thanks for the report!

KylesMom
06-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Somehow I missed your last Disney day. What a sad day indeed! Looks like you made the most of your time, though and were able to catch your favorites. Bonus on those extra snacks! :mickey:

pdrlkr
07-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the Report! :mickey2:

January-2007
07-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the trip report.

Suz36
08-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the tip on trading the counter service for snacks!