PDA

View Full Version : Oct ADRs

HoosierDisneyFan
06-23-2011, 10:35 PM
Just made October ADRs and thought I would share:

:chef:

Captain Grill - this will be a new restaurant for us!
Grand Floridian Cafe - Been there twice before. Good food!
Biergarten - A must do every trip for us
Boma - New restaurant for us
50s Prime Time Cafe - always fun
Via Napoli - love the pizza inside
Liberty Tree - haven't been back since the Chip & Dale left

Thoughts?

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-24-2011, 07:45 AM
They sound pretty good to me:mickey:

SBETigg
06-24-2011, 08:38 AM
Sounds good. I love GF Cafe, Boma, and Via Napoli. Have been wanting to try Captain's Grill.

darthmacho
06-24-2011, 05:55 PM
:mickey:

Captain Grill - this will be a new restaurant for us!
Grand Floridian Cafe - Been there twice before. Good food!
Biergarten - A must do every trip for us
I haven't been to your first three, but they all sound very interesting.

Boma - New restaurant for us
It gets mixed reviews, but not from me. I LOVED it! Great flavors, many unique to me.

50s Prime Time Cafe - always fun
Finally tried this last year. Didn't get a lively CM, and the menu was a little heavy for a hot day, but I can see the appeal to this place for sure.

Via Napoli - love the pizza inside
I can't wait to try this next trip! Look forward to your review here on Intercot.

Liberty Tree - haven't been back since the Chip & Dale left Chip and Dale left?!?!? :(

Again, I can't wait to hear your trip report and reviews. Please post them when you get back!

Jared
06-24-2011, 10:48 PM
Definitely some nice choices in there! Which meal are you having at Boma? Either way, it's easily my favorite buffet on property.

Enjoy!

HoosierDisneyFan
06-25-2011, 07:33 AM
Definitely some nice choices in there! Which meal are you having at Boma? Either way, it's easily my favorite buffet on property.

Enjoy!

We have never been to Boma, do you have suggestions? I thought I would sample what I thought looked good.

Jared
06-25-2011, 11:06 AM
We have never been to Boma, do you have suggestions? I thought I would sample what I thought looked good.
Which meal are you having there? The breakfast is wonderful but fairly standard.

Dinner's the real star and worth the extra trip to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Definitely make sure to sample the soups. There are usually three or four offered, and they're all delicious. I honestly can make an entire meal at Boma out of the soups, salads, appetizers and desserts without ever meandering over to the carved meats and other entrees. Also, the "zebra dome" desserts are especially popular.

Hope this helps!

HoosierDisneyFan
06-25-2011, 08:57 PM
Which meal are you having there? The breakfast is wonderful but fairly standard.

Dinner's the real star and worth the extra trip to the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Sorry.. I did not understand your question at first. We have Dinner ADRs.

Jared
06-25-2011, 10:54 PM
Sorry.. I did not understand your question at first. We have Dinner ADRs.
No problem. I apologize if I was unclear.

I prefer dinner to breakfast, so I think you're making the correct decision. My family almost never eats at buffets, but Boma is consistently the exception to that policy.

CajunDisneyDad
06-28-2011, 12:27 PM
Sounds great. I want to try Biergarden, but couldnt fit it in this time. Might try it next trip. I have friends that have eaten at Boma, and loved it. looking forward as well to your reviews :)