PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi bobbidi boutique

Hog
06-23-2011, 09:04 PM
Am I able to make a reservation online or do I have to call? Does it follow the 180 day rule like restaurants? Anyone have positive/negative reviews of it? Is there a difference between dtd and mk location? Thanks

faline
06-24-2011, 05:46 PM
You can book 180 days in advance.

The Downtown Disney location is the original. The one in the Magic Kingdom is more recent and is located within the Castle which might be more appealing to some.

I haven't seen any reviews in a while but I haven't really heard anything negative.

Here's more information (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/children/bbb/default.asp).

Belle1217
06-24-2011, 06:38 PM
My daughter did it twice and loved it both times. My 6 year old son also got the cool dude. He was not as thrilled as my daughter was because there were all girls but after we left he liked the red color they put in his hair. I think it is worth doing. I think both times we were in DTD.

brivers222
06-24-2011, 11:52 PM
my DW was wanting to do this for herself... but i kept telling her i thought it was only for little kids... but it says AGES 3 and UP!

So, i wonder if they would let a 27 year old get her hair and makeup did?

faline
06-25-2011, 04:10 PM
So, i wonder if they would let a 27 year old get her hair and makeup did?

My understanding is that they will.

PlutoToo
06-25-2011, 10:59 PM
I read in a previous thread that a 90 something grandmother did the transformation. So I say your DW should go for it if it make her feel more magical.

mariak
06-25-2011, 11:44 PM
My girls LOVE BBB! We still have yet to experience the DTD one but have done the castle several times. In fact, I keep trying to not book BBB and the girls get so disappointed that I cave EVERY time! You can also purchase a costume there or take your own. We've done it both ways. And when my oldest got too big for the Disney costumes, we just bought a dressy dress at the mall and took that with us.

When finished, they get to take home several goodies including extra bling bling face stickers, a make-up palette, BBB princess sash, and hair accessories.

Once, BBB was totally booked for when I was trying to get in (I waited until the last minute thinking we could skip it that year) so I booked the pirate make-over for the girls and they LOVED it!! They get to take home nail polish and other treasures...very cool. And the cast members were WONDERFUL and playful. When we got back to the room that night, my (then) 5 year-old looked in the mirror and said, "WOW...I didn't know I looked THIS good!" It's now a toss up as to which one we like better. But this family HIGHLY recommends Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique! Have fun!!

rjmdds
06-30-2011, 10:34 AM
I would highly recommend it. If you want to go to the castle BBB, then you better book it as soon as your window allows. It books up rather quickly.

Dragongirlx
06-30-2011, 11:14 AM
I am seriously thinking of booking this for my twin sister when we go next year as she has always wanted to do it and we are 34:mickey: