PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom Park Hours

lovinmesomedisney
06-23-2011, 08:14 AM
OMG.....I am planning my September trip and the week of Sept. 12 through the 16, the Magic Kingdom closes early three times!!!! AAAHHH! Tuesday the 13th, they close for MNSSHP, Thursday the 15th, they close at 6:00 for ?????, Friday the 16th, they close early again for the MNSSHP. What the heck? I think that's a little much! :confused: :mad:

princessfigment
06-23-2011, 09:14 AM
What the heck? I think that's a little much! :confused: :mad:

It is a little much but their are some days thats its open late, or you could take advantage to go for an early night back to the hotel or go to the MNSSHP and have a great time in MK since I belive some of the rides are open

Good luck:mickey:

CajunDisneyDad
06-23-2011, 09:16 AM
Also keep in mind these hours are subject to change. I know our last trip there were 2 night that MK was open later than the posted times :)

Hope this helps!

cajunprincess
06-23-2011, 09:25 AM
As the pp mentions, when we were there in May Magic Kingdom was scheduled to close at 9pm. but they kept it open until 12am and then held extra magic hours until 3am! It was a pleasant supprise for us! Hopefully you will get to see everything you want to see while your there. Good Luck!

K8screen
06-23-2011, 10:07 AM
I just looked at the times on the Intercot info page, and they are different from what you say. Is there a more up to date list somewhere that I dont know about, as we hope to be there at about that time?

lovinmesomedisney
06-23-2011, 11:02 PM
I just looked at the times on the Intercot info page, and they are different from what you say. Is there a more up to date list somewhere that I dont know about, as we hope to be there at about that time?

I got the info off the Disney web site. I couldn't believe it! We will actually be there from the 13th through the 19th, and we will have plenty of time, but I made all of my dining reservations, and now I don't want to be in the MK on a day they close at 6. I do not do hopper. I was able to actually get a new CP ressie, and change my ressie for Garden Grill, so I am not as upset anymore..lol It is a little much though to close early three nights in one five day span!

lovinmesomedisney
06-23-2011, 11:04 PM
I actually plan on being in the MK on Sunday, the 18th from 9 a.m. until EMH is over at 1:00 a.m. So, if you see me in the a.m., I will be all bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to roll. If you see me in the late p.m., um, maybe not so much! But I will still be going! :mickey: